PDA

View Full Version : Rossier Roll Call!

ShiftFMX
12-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey anyone who is running ross pipes, please post up pics of your pipe. I'm trying to decide which color combo I like the best. I like the silver can but I dont know if I want a black sticker or a red one.

Quadster450
12-15-2006, 02:40 PM
heres mine. it's a red sticker, not the best pic but you get the idea :cool:

CHEVYZ
12-15-2006, 02:44 PM
I want a silver can with the black sticker, but I only see the red stickers with the silver can. Would I be able to get silver with black, or could I buy some "new" stickers from Rossier?

rlplive
12-15-2006, 02:53 PM
it aint silver but it's a rossier

ShiftFMX
12-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the fast replies guys, Keep them coming!! I Dont care what color it is, all pics welcome!!

Quadster450
12-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Would I be able to get silver with black, or could I buy some "new" stickers from Rossier?

He asked me what color i wanted when i ordered...

CHEVYZ
12-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Nice. Thanks man; didn't mean to temporarily take the thread. Keep the pics coming! They look good!

Chino886
12-15-2006, 04:39 PM
here ya go

protegespecter
12-15-2006, 07:12 PM
I've got a question for you fellow rossier owners. I don't know if its just my pipe or if yours all do it as well, but my pipe rattles where the head pipe assembly slips into the mid pipe section is there a way to fix this its not horrible its just kind of annoying.
Thanks

rsb5772
12-15-2006, 07:31 PM
Did yo use copper rtv? Mine never has.

450rJam
12-19-2006, 06:34 PM
I just bought my rossier, it is the aluminum can and it came with red sticker on it but it also came with an extra red sticker and a black sticker in the box.

I used the coper hi-temp stuff and let it set for 24 hrs before starting it up.

you can rotate the mid pipe slightly to make sure it dont hit the frame.

what jetting are you guys running with rossier ?
(I have complete hrc kit, and k&n w/outerwear)

its a little on the loud side but has a great tone.

mike426ex
12-20-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by 450rJam
what jetting are you guys running with rossier ?
(I have complete hrc kit, and k&n w/outerwear)

I just bought a 07 and I am looking at putting a Rossier or Nmotion pipe on it with a HRC kit and K&N air filter. How do you like the Rossier? I am looking for a pipe that hits good low and mid range.

would like to hear what you think

Thanks

rlplive
12-20-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by mike426ex
I just bought a 07 and I am looking at putting a Rossier or Nmotion pipe on it with a HRC kit and K&N air filter. How do you like the Rossier? I am looking for a pipe that hits good low and mid range.

would like to hear what you think

Thanks
The rossier has good power throughout, and it sounds great. I think the nmotion pipe looks good but is way too loud

450rJam
12-20-2006, 03:06 PM
I have not rode it much (holidays/rain)
I did get to tear around for about 30 min.
its alot louder than the hrc exhaust for sure, and it feels like the throttle response is even more crisp.
I didnt get to race anyone yet to see what kind of improvement it made.

it looks good and its maybe half the weight of the stock can.
I think it will be alot easier to hear my shift points while drag racing.

maybe I can sale/trade the hrc exhaust for something I need now.

I will give my impression after I get more seat time.