PDA

View Full Version : made the switch

MOTORIDER68
12-14-2006, 04:53 PM
well after owning a c-dale moto since 02 i finally got rid of it and bought a good ol 400ex. It is pretty ragged out, about every bearing is gone and it is all stock but hopefully i can get it back up to speed. My good friend has a very fast ex so i know they do have potental. Anyone got any good parts laying around? I will prob just put a 416 or 426 and some +1's and shocks. i was a dye hard c-dale rider but i am like mcgrath, i wanna ride, i wanna ride..i wanna ride

BigFish
12-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Congrats on the switch, but a running cannondale is a force to be reckoned w/. We messed w/ a couple when they first came out, but we honestly worked on them way more than we got to ride them.

I just ran against a c-dale this past w/e (first time in a couple of years), and the 400 was having a hard time running w/ it :ermm:
Oh, well he's prolly been wrenching on that dale every since sunday:D

blasterandy
12-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Congrats you wont regret it. Nothin like a honda. C-dale may come with nicer things stock but honda has the reliabilty market maxed out. The only problem i have ever came to with honda's is starting. My buddy use to have a crf150 most god awful thing to start the ex is good b/c of the elec. that is the only place i think yamaha has them beat. I am a yamahamer fan but I truly love my honda now. Fliped the 4uk out of this thing and where my blaster would have fallen apart this thing held together and got me out of the trails with the tie rod bent a a 90degree angle. Couldn't have made a better choice. :D Remember the little time you do spend in the garage riding is only half the fun.:)