PDA

View Full Version : waynoka

BranMan
12-13-2006, 08:41 PM
is there anyone that has been to waynoka buring new years?? if so wat is it like.. is there alot of ppl?? is the weather cold usually?? i am thinkin about goin down just wanted to see wat ppl say about it... let me no thanks

cjkranz
12-13-2006, 09:27 PM
If the weather is good (50's or better and no moisture) it will be fairly busy, but if its cold and/or wet, this will keep alot of people home. As for the weather, its Oklahoma. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

DaleJrFan
12-15-2006, 10:33 AM
We were up there 2 yrs ago the weekend before x-mas and it was freezing-low 20's at night and it sucked bad cause of the wind,one of our worse trips there ever. Two weeks later, we were there for new years eve and it was perfect! No wind, day time 70's-night time 50's with a light breeze. We sat around the campfire in shorts and t-shirts both nights it was that nice. I guess everyone was scared off cause it was cold the weeks before and we had the whole place mostly to ourselves. Like he said, its Oklahoma weather, if you dont like it now, wait a day or two, it will change.