PDA

View Full Version : GNCC race in Missouri for 07?

jpconard
12-13-2006, 08:14 PM
I don't see it on the schedule. Did they drop it after just 1 year? I couldn't make it last year but was planning to go this year.

Just checked the schedule and it is not there.

bradley300
12-14-2006, 07:31 AM
my geuss is if its not there, they dropped it for good. that was the worst attendance in years from what i heard

jpconard
12-14-2006, 05:59 PM
What do they expect for the first year? Hell it caught everyone by surprise, GNCC in Missouri. What?

Why do you think I was making plans to go this year. I don't check the schedule every year just thought none would be close as usual. Last year by the time I heard it was too damn late to make plans.

Some of us have jobs.

jpconard
12-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Is it too difficult to get a reply from somebody that actually knows something on this site?

montycarlo
12-17-2006, 11:03 AM
Well there is plenty of us ignorant fellers around...... :D

Johnny & Monica
12-17-2006, 12:05 PM
They aren't coming to Missouri this year. There schedule has now been updated on the gncc site. The TBA races are Sparta,KY and a PA race.:confused:

Wingnut
12-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
They aren't coming to Missouri this year. There schedule has now been updated on the gncc site. The TBA races are Sparta,KY and a PA race.:confused:

And Wisp is gone. :(

quadracer12
12-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by jpconard
What do they expect for the first year? Hell it caught everyone by surprise, GNCC in Missouri. What?

Why do you think I was making plans to go this year. I don't check the schedule every year just thought none would be close as usual. Last year by the time I heard it was too damn late to make plans.

Some of us have jobs.

from what i understand it didn't catch everyone by suprise. all the Missouri and Iowa guys showed up but didn't bring there quad. they all wanted to watch this year and race next year. Racer productions are out to make money off entry fees not just put on a show for some bench racers.

cwjr
12-19-2006, 05:57 AM
Anybody know where round 8 will be since the Wisp is gone ?

bradley300
12-19-2006, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by quadracer12
from what i understand it didn't catch everyone by suprise. all the Missouri and Iowa guys showed up but didn't bring there quad. they all wanted to watch this year and race next year. Racer productions are out to make money off entry fees not just put on a show for some bench racers.

exactly, they had just as much time to plan as for every other race, like i said, they blew it

montycarlo
12-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
exactly, they had just as much time to plan as for every other race, like i said, they blew it

All the Missouri and Iowa guys...... :huh Don't be so critical- all is maybe a strong word. I drove from Iowa, raced & have the sticker on the back of my van to prove it. That race cost me a skid plate too. :D

jdwxv3
12-20-2006, 04:04 AM

I agree on the part of a lot of the racers sitting out. But as far as the bench racers go lol. I'd say Mo has more than its fair share of over avg riders. Still pisses me off to think of all the guys who said "i'll watch this year and race next":grr: And the dirt bike attendance was really low b/c they were getting turned away on sat night b/c the pits were so bad. Also keep in mind the weather. The week befor the race we had what 6-7" of rain? This just plain stinks. Its to far for some racers to drive is what I heard as well.

quadracer12
12-20-2006, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by montycarlo
All the Missouri and Iowa guys...... :huh Don't be so critical- all is maybe a strong word. I drove from Iowa, raced & have the sticker on the back of my van to prove it. That race cost me a skid plate too. :D

well of course i couldn't mean all. as for critical that is what you should be next time your at a iowa or missouri race and you hear everyone ****** about racer productions keeping the gncc's on the east coast. this guy asked why they aren't coming back and thats the reason.

before the race i would have thought it would be one of the biggest races all year. you would have all the hardcore gnccers plus i was counting on every iowa and missouri racer to show there support (not by being a chearleeder). ive never been to a Iowa or MO race but i hear they are huge turnouts.

IOWAracer
12-15-2007, 11:23 PM
nothing like bringing up an old topic.....
But as stated in the past post the turnouts are dang good and the talent is some of the best if the better guys had come and raced there might of been a few upsets in some classes it was a good track i heard one of the tougher ones as well i know the creek was full and the hills were slick right Johnny:devil:

Id love for RP to give Mo or even Iowa another Go around they wouldnt be disapointed!

BB