TRX23rider
12-13-2006, 05:38 PM
i like thumper talk to

rmz250
12-13-2006, 06:21 PM
thumpertalk is full of info. great site

mole97
12-14-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm on supercross.com all the time. I like that,thumpertalk and racerx.com.:)

mx428
12-14-2006, 05:11 AM
www.thumpertalk.com www.ronronmx.com www.mototalk.com and some good general sites- www.racerxill.com www.racerxfilms.com www.twmx.com

12-14-2006, 05:29 AM
If an arrogant, condescending bunch of elitist jerks who blame quads for all the evils in the world is your cup of tea.....

....I would recommend you to KTMTalk.com

The only site I ever got banned from. I count it as a badge of honor.

12-14-2006, 05:35 AM
i agree with ya there garandman...i was banned there too...are you a quadtard?
ktmtalk thread on atv's (http://ktmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=172561&st=225)

12-14-2006, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
i agree with ya there garandman...i was banned there too...are you a quadtard?
ktmtalk thread on atv's (http://ktmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=172561&st=225)

SO they told me.

I had a thread asking "When is the KTM quad coming out?"

For EIGHT PAGES they attacked and insulted me. While quadtard was a favorite, it was by no means the most imaginative insult.

I finally got an answer on page 8, then on page ten I'd finally had enuf and said "You guys are a bunch of mean spirited jerks."

BINGO - I'm banned.

All their insults for eight pages were fine. I insult them once, they banned me.

Jerks.

No loss to me - I don't need their flavor of crap.

12-14-2006, 06:16 AM
all my posts were in that thread i put up...they banned me for what i posted...or as they put it, i had an agenda to cause trouble...ahhh nope, just to point out to them that they are not perfect either...it was a fellow quad rider that ratted me out to them about another atv website that led me to that thread...

they can dish it out, but cannot take it...imo, they are a buch of whiny crybabies that think their **** don't stink...kinda turned me sour on most single track guys(although i have ridden with a few since with no problems)

CRich[814]
12-14-2006, 07:12 AM
pingertalk.com -----decicated to 2-strokes.

mx428
12-14-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by garandman
SO they told me.

I had a thread asking "When is the KTM quad coming out?"

For EIGHT PAGES they attacked and insulted me. While quadtard was a favorite, it was by no means the most imaginative insult.

I finally got an answer on page 8, then on page ten I'd finally had enuf and said "You guys are a bunch of mean spirited jerks."

BINGO - I'm banned.

All their insults for eight pages were fine. I insult them once, they banned me.

Jerks.

No loss to me - I don't need their flavor of crap. So don't got to a dirtbike forum to talk about quads?

12-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by mx428
So don't got to a dirtbike forum to talk about quads?

Uhmmm...CLEATUS... its a KTM fourm.

And KTM is coming out with a quad.

Silly me, I figgered they'd be the folks to ask.

Speaking of not going where ya ought not go, ya ought not open yer mouth when you don't know what yer talking about.

Cleatus.

ZeroLogic
12-14-2006, 04:04 PM
So don't got to a dirtbike forum to talk about quads?

Common sense.

mx428
12-14-2006, 04:16 PM

Speaking of not going where ya ought not go, ya ought not open yer mouth when you don't know what yer talking about.

Cleatus. Wow, irony much?

Also, no wonder he sux at MX.

All his tracks are SX.

HAHAHHAHA wow. You just said James Stewart SUCKS at outdoor motocross. Anyone have a dunce cap handy? He's one of the fastest riders not only in America but in the world, as evidenced by his battles with Everts on an OUTDOOR track and the MXdN this year. And for your information, the perimeter of his big SX track(the left side orange ish colored track) is a big outdoor style MX track, as well as the light colored sand track next to it;)

OK, maybe your right....he only sucked anytime RC was on the same MX track. :eek2:

The top "track" looks like more of a sand pit, and the perimeter track looks more like a groomed flat track.

Point is the "fastest rider in the world" actually missed about 40% (I did the math elsewhere) of races while he and RC were in the same class.

That's pretty sucky, in my book.

His "sandpit" is a full on outdoor track as shown in Terrifirma 7, and the "groomed flat track" is shown in a TWMX video showcasing his house. James Stewart beat RC at more then a few rounds on the outdoor tour this summer. And I said "one of the fastest";)

I rest my case. And just because KTM is supposedly coming out with a quad doesn't mean all the dirtbike guys will welcome you with open arms. So, speaking of making an *** out of yourself, what else did you do today, skipper? :)

ridered11
12-14-2006, 05:34 PM
i love the internet