PDA

View Full Version : Complete Front/Rear Race Cut Black 2005 450r plastics for sale $125 plus shipping

OReilly
12-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I have a complete set of black 2005 450R plastics for sale. Fronts are race cut and cut perfectly, sanded edges. Look like they were bought this way. Stock decals in great shape on fronts with only one small nick on one of the decals on one side. Rear is perfect. No cracks in any of the plastics but they are scratched up from normal trail riding but nothing the $20 plastic renew kit can't fix. Just so you know, those kits are great. They come with sand paper and the chemical to make the plastics shine like new.

Only reason I am selling these is because I am a red honda man and my other 2 Hondas in the garage (250X and 400Ex) are all red so I am buying new red honda plastics.

PM me if interested. I am looking to sell the entire set for $125 plus shipping. Shipping will probably be around $50-$60 due to the size of the items.

Please note that no hardware will come with the plastics as I will need it to bolt my new plastics on.

450'sRFun
12-13-2006, 03:09 PM
PM sent