PDA

View Full Version : !Banshee Needed!

Sarg.
12-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Hey,

I am looking for a Banshee without the engine, or with a bombed engine for a project...Preferably under $1000 Canadian, In the Upper North western states*...any year....thanks for the help....

*Or anywhere if you pay shipping....

firefighterjosh
12-12-2006, 10:00 PM
I am still trying to get pics But I have a 87 banshee roller. with no engine.. We were going to use it as a street bike project but lost interest. $600 dollars and you pick up.

I am near Fort Wayne Indiana

Sarg.
12-12-2006, 10:27 PM
sorry man, thats like 2 days there and back for me....but its not out of the questionI let you know in a day or so......

firefighterjosh
12-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Sarg.
sorry man, thats like 2 days there and back for me....but its not out of the questionI let you know in a day or so......

OK I am still trying to get pics. No need for you to drive this way for something you may not want. It is in great condition. Evrything was new in 95 when the guy wreck it and totaled it. He replaced everything (including frame) and never really rode it much after that.

Sarg.
12-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Sweet Man, Whenever you can get some pictures is cool, then I can take a look at it:)......OH! I almost forgot, does that come with or with out the wheelie sensor?????

97blaster200
12-15-2006, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Sarg.
OH! I almost forgot, does that come with or with out the wheelie sensor?????

LMFAO!!!!! i hope you are kidding.....anyway...josh sells great products and GREAT prices also!!! still have yet to put them shocks on josh...haha

Sarg.
12-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by 97blaster200
LMFAO!!!!! i hope you are kidding.....anyway...josh sells great products and GREAT prices also!!! still have yet to put them shocks on josh...haha

Good To know, and yes I was kidding, Im quite interested in this quad....thanks for your help man!

firefighterjosh
12-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 97blaster200

Thanks for the comments.

My GF just got High speed enternet so I plan on taking some pics this week sometime and I will post them using her pc.

Sarg.
12-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Sweet Deal Man, I appreciate it! As soon as I get back from mexico on the 14th that my first priority....