PDA

View Full Version : School, Car project.

brapbrap13
12-12-2006, 07:07 PM
need some help, im in a votec school. and my major is auto tec. we have to do this HUGEE project that counts as 1/2 are senior grade. the topic we choose. it has to be beyound the stuff they teach us. it can be something to basic. i picked exhuast headers but i couldnt find anything on them. its gunna be a 50 page paper, and i need 10 GOOD, sources. anyone have any ideas?? i need to find 10 sources by monday and have 75 note cards with facts on each on and im struggeling. if anyone has any ideas about a topic feel free to help out.
happy holidays

bigbadbrad
12-12-2006, 08:53 PM
wow sounds like you tech school is pretty stupid, make you write about cars, instead of work on them. I have never had to do any thing like that when i was in vo tech, or for my diesel classes in college either. 50 pages, isn't that a tad much. That is not going to help you turn wrenches at all, well sucks to be you a guess.

oh yeah did you try sending hooker, maybe banks, dynomax, and other companies like that an e-mail to see if they had an info that pertains to your project that they could send you.

50 pages huh I still cant believe that i hope you meant 5 not 50

brendn35
12-12-2006, 09:04 PM
start out w/magnaflow edelbrock hooker all the big exhaust companies and look at their history they're bound to have some info on headers look on ebsco and check out your local colleges archives or your tech school. i just had to do my junior term paper it was 3 pages but 90 note cards i did it on jon and derek guetter and then substituted in all the akraix riders

Villageidiott23
12-13-2006, 12:43 PM
start from front to back,.. break each section down and explain how they work and what there purpose is.... you could prob. get alot of info just on the o2 sensors and cats themselves...