PDA

View Full Version : The past couple days...

Honda TRX250ex
12-12-2006, 06:46 PM
This pass week has just been horrible. On friday after a long day at school I had to go to work from what i was hoping 5-10. (I'm a bus boy) I got there and there was a huge party of 160 people and a party in other room aka the mansion. Well I was lucky picked to work the mansion which had a party of about 80 people. Wasen't so bad. I got to use a golf cart to help me out with the bus buckets. It was about 20 degrees outside and i was driving around in a hoodie with dress pants on so basiclly i froze my ars off the whole night. To make that night even better the people didnt leave until quater to 12 and i didnt get home till 12:15

On saturday we didn't have enough people on for busing and it was really busy. Well the smart dishwashers decided that it was ok to take their time and dont have to dish was everything and make sure it was clean. They totally screwed us over, we had no supplies that we needed. And other people thought that we weren't busting are ars enough and they told us to move alot quicker. That just pissed me,my brother and other busser off and we were so close to walking out. Well at the end of when the "head" buser was doing the tips he decided that we didnt help him with a party and tryed stealing 35 dollars away from us. Once again we were there till almost 12 at night trying to get are money.

On sunday i was very sick and it was hard for me to breath and stuff like that so i got sent home loseing 95 dollars.

Monday i had to stay home and get some R and R and around afternoon i found out that my first uncle (got divorced from my aunt) died from cancer from smoking.

Today was going good my sore throat was gone and i still had a stuffy nose. I got picked up from school at 10:10 to go to the doctors office and everything went good there i just had a bad sinus infection and a ear ack. My mom was drving to drop off my prescription to riad aid and when she was about to turn someone hits the passager door where i was sitting. He was doing about 35 MPH. All i remeber was looking out my window and there was his car about 3 inches away from ares. Scared the chit out of me and i hardly get scared that like. I hit my head pretty hard on the window and the dashboard and my mom hurt her leg. I went to the ER with the paramedics and got checked out. Turns out my mom is fine just brused her leg and i "kinda" have a concusion i would say and a sprined neck. I also missed auto class too :grr:
I'm alright but im kinda dizzy sometimes and my neck hurts.
I guess you can say i got luck.

I just needed to vent.

Doober
12-12-2006, 08:13 PM
dang man that sucks, i hope everything turns around for ya

LTZ400rider
12-12-2006, 08:25 PM
sorry about your uncle :(

Pappy
12-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider

i second that

cheer up, you all could have been hurt or worse...and we all have crappy days at work.

WhiteYFZ
12-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider

Honda TRX250ex
12-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Thanks guys.

Stevie-D
12-13-2006, 02:38 PM
ya missed auto shop! no wonder your having a bad day:p

bulkdriverlp
12-13-2006, 02:51 PM
every day is like that for me, driving a garbage truck and handpicking 800 stops a day is no fun

Honda TRX250ex
12-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
ya missed auto shop! no wonder your having a bad day:p
haha true. We were right in the middle of changing someone clutch but we finished today so I'm happy lol.