which one is the quitest ?
i need help on this i have posted it 4 or 5 times with barley any replies
so please repliy please:confused: :confused: :confused:

bigbadbrad
09-17-2002, 03:23 PM
bump

Ben
09-17-2002, 04:11 PM
The best way to get this price information and other information is to email each of the companies you are interested in and ask for price quotes. They will be happy to speak with you to make a sale. :) As for your other questions I recommend you do a search on 300ex pipes - you will find some great information that will be right up your alley. :)

stocktires
09-17-2002, 05:15 PM
hmmm...
It seems as though you didnt even TRY to find out the answers for your self.
Most of them have websites (search for em)

sparksracing.com
www.ctracing.com
www.duncanracing.com
www.lrdperformance.com

that's off the top of my head, TC has a website not sure of the addy though

bigbadbrad
09-18-2002, 08:37 AM
well i needed the web sites also but i have all ready been to some of them and they dont say the price on some of them. also i want to hear what people who own pipes from those companies think about the power duribility and service from them thanks fo the sites stock tires. i have looked and i dont come out with much and when ever i post this ? people dont seem to care about pipe ? any more i know they have been done to death but when i found this site those pipe ?s were old for everyone else
but thatnks for the help i apriate it alot(sp)

Originally posted by stocktires
hmmm...
It seems as though you didnt even TRY to find out the answers for your self.
Most of them have websites (search for em)

sparksracing.com
www.ctracing.com
www.duncanracing.com
www.lrdperformance.com

that's off the top of my head, TC has a website not sure of the addy though :rolleyes:

MeatHead
09-18-2002, 09:56 AM
The problem is that if you email the companies, you will most likely get NO response. I have had very bad luck with email. If you really want to know the cost of some of those items, CALL them or check out there online catalog, if they have one. Email doesn't work for most of the companies out there.

BadA$$440
09-18-2002, 10:24 AM
They invented this thing called a Phone. Its pretty cool. You can call people and get your answers right away instead of putting 5 threads up and waiting for no reply's. You can find these at Wal-mart, Cirtcut City, Radio shack etc.

QuadTrix6
09-18-2002, 10:31 AM
shop around for the best deal i rushed into buying an exuast and payed way to much.. .lol:mad:

bigbadbrad
09-18-2002, 01:16 PM
no **** sherlock of corse there is a thing called a phone also there is these thing called a phone bill and a call from maine to californa can get expensive and that dos not tell me what custmers think of there product and if the power is on the top end or on the low end and if it is built good or what. badass i think you should change your name to ******* it suits you better

i just want to know which pie is worth the at least $300 i will end up paying for it and if it is true that engine builders pipe ar better than fmf or white brothers. i am saving up for a truck so i need to know if i should just get a cobra or dg or get a real pipe that works good for now

sorry if i offended any one but all i want is an awnsr from people that have these pipes so i dont blow at least 300 bucks on a crappy pipe

if you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all
i have been told that many times and i think it is about time some one told you

bigbadbrad
09-18-2002, 01:18 PM
thanks for the help meathead and quadtrixx

bigbadbrad
09-18-2002, 02:04 PM
how about hmf with a prowel header? will that work? is the hetrick pipe good?

Giz400ex
09-18-2002, 02:32 PM
Well, if ya don't want to use a phone then buy yourself some ATV mags and look in there!!! Prices do change!!! We all have to do our own homework when it comes to this stuff, its recommended that you do your own or check in past threads about pipes ect. that your interested in!!:devil

Rastus
09-18-2002, 02:34 PM
I myself got a WB E-series, and love it!

I'd recommend it to anyone.

stocktires
09-18-2002, 02:47 PM
E-mail (Jus act serious, they get ALOT of crap e-mail frm people)
call them (a few of them have 1-800 numbers)

You wont get all or most of your info frum here. A 4-stroke exhaust WONT make or break your powerband.
-I know the fmf powercore IV2 is a pretty nice exhaust (I have one) and gives great power everywhere and its extremely loud (not quiet though)
-The Cobra completely sux
-White Bros exhausts break at the mounting tabs, but other than that there good
-I know Sparks exhausts are kick*****.

you need to do you homework, like griz said

lol, bad***** isnt an *********. He's a nice guy ( at least he's got a sense of humor :rolleyes: )

300EXrider02
09-18-2002, 05:11 PM
yoshi is the best.....get it...its aweosme in every way...by the T.E.C. kit to make it more quiet

BadA$$440
09-18-2002, 05:31 PM
Yo man chill out. I saw that you were here since march or whatever and i figured you would have known these questions have been asked almost EVERY day and we get tired of aswerng "Whats the best Pipe" or " Whats the cheapest Pipe" or "Whats the loudest pipe." Use the search button. And dont go calling me an A**hole. Get a sense of humor. Sorry if i made any body mad.

Bad*****440

HiperEX
09-18-2002, 05:33 PM
Get a FMF Powercore IV2 i have one on my 300 and i love it that deep throaty sound gets some real head truns. And they looks nice on machines with the cool end cap. Get one i got mine for around 260$ adn i also got a header with it i love it. Suggest you to get one
You will love it i sure love mine
LIke they say FMF= Flying Machine Factory :devil

If you want a pic of the fmf pipe i would send you an email of it if you would want? just let me no on a pm thanks or my email is foxhonda_05@hotmail.com

bigbadbrad
09-18-2002, 06:31 PM
thanks for the info hyperex

is it posible to put a prowwel header on a hmf slip on? if so i tink that is what i will do because i heard hmf pipes are awsome(but loud)