PDA

View Full Version : PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs Wii vs PSP

Rider-trx_250ex
12-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Which system do you like better and why?

troutman561
12-11-2006, 08:28 PM
I loved the Wii, the interactive aspect is awsome, and its a workout if you play enough lol... Im not to much a fan of the 360, havnt touched the ps3....

predator dad
12-12-2006, 02:48 AM
I have all 3 systems. The 360 and the ps3 are close graffix wise , but so far the 360 seems a little better . Probably just because it's been out longer. The Wii is ok but not near what the 360 and ps3 are.

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-12-2006, 04:18 AM
only thing PS3 has better is blue ray. The X-Box 360 is an all around better system and it is so much cheaper. The Wii though will revolutionize the way games are played.

I also have all 3 systems.

JJs450r
12-12-2006, 05:36 AM
i voted ps3 but there arent any around here you cant even find the wii we live in a miltary town a big one at that

12-13-2006, 12:00 PM
XBOX360-
for the price, the controller, the graphics, and xbox live.
better in all ways in my opinion....

PS3-
who knows if blue ray will even make it; may end up like the umd format. and no way in the world i would ever pay that high of a price, their nuts ! no exclusive titles. no reason at all to buy it. if i want blue ray that bad ill just buy a blue ray dvd player later. i see no reason at all to pay that much. no different games you cant get on xbox 360, all the games look better on 360 so far, and the controller just sucks. same boring design, and impossible to play first person shooters which i love with it. as for everyone saying the games look better right now cause 360 has been out longer. i think it will stay that way. some even saying that the blue ray will help. how could it possible help in anyway graphically. blueray format just has more room on it, thats it. it does not magically make the processor bigger, and ram faster. that makes not since what so ever. the ps3 will have the same processor and ram, developers will just be able to put more stuff on the disc, as extra stuff for games. things that need to load, like clothes, weapons, videos etc....i have always liked sony, but i just so NO reason for buying a ps3, im not interested at all.

WII-
stupid name for one. it looks a little fun sure, but very kidish.
play it for a couple minutes then play xbox360 to play some real games. i actually like using my thumbs and fingers on the controller. i dont want to wave some little bitty remote around that is now known for snapping the strap and breakn ****. plus the graphics are crap.i have always been a big nintendo fan, but come on , you really let me down this time nintendo. the gamecube is better than this. you could have done so much better.

PSP-
i like the concept alot, however i have heard nothing but about how slow it is. only reason i would want one is to put games on the memory cards, and watch movies; which is nothing im dying to do....although i would still like to have one just for fun; but then again, thats why i want an atv, for fun...so no reason to buy a psp..lol !

so there is my 2, cents..lol well more like 50 cents, ha ha

bwamos
12-13-2006, 12:19 PM
The Wii.
Simply for the Fun Factor.
Half the cost doesn't hurt either. ;)

I have a high end PC, so I'm not exactly wowed by xbox360 or PS3 graphics either. There's only so much you can do on a TV screen at 60MHz.

Robbob91
12-13-2006, 12:54 PM
I still think the Atari 2600 is the best system made. My last game system I bought was a Sega Genisis so I guess I am alittle out of the loop. I think I might pick up PS2 now just so I can play Gods of War. It looks like a cool game. The price of the PS2 should be down pretty good now.

Rob

12-13-2006, 12:55 PM
i hear ya about the tv, i have an alienware. its a bit outdated now, but nothing is as good as a 100 refresh rate, and 1600x1200 resolution monitor.

ilpadrino113
12-13-2006, 02:28 PM
a 360 on a 64" HD is as good as any computer system i've seen.

I'd much rather have the 360 if not solely for the price

12-13-2006, 02:31 PM
well how about both lol ...

trict_out
12-13-2006, 04:46 PM
what is blueray?

12-13-2006, 04:54 PM
psp is so sick dude. i bring it to school, i have 200 songs on it, and have pictures on it, and then i have my video games saved on it, and i can bring in dvds for it and watch them during my free period or just play maden with it...its so sick. plus it has the internet...and you can load videos onto it...:cool: