PDA

View Full Version : How Bout Dem SAINTS!!!!!!

insaneracin2003
12-10-2006, 09:14 PM
woop the snot out of Dallas Cowboys.........Saints are now the #2 seed in the NFC

tp300ex
12-10-2006, 09:29 PM
hell yea ! this is just wat we need to get this city up and running

kwatts400
12-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I love watching dem boyz lose.

firefighterjosh
12-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Yea they smoked them Cowboys

"Saints are now the #2 seed in the NFC"

Hopefully thats were they stay:devil:

400EXtreme
12-10-2006, 09:58 PM
thank god coldnt stand hearing all this ton y romo talk

FreekShow
12-11-2006, 04:51 AM
Cowboys had a bad game.

Maybe Payton should of payed attention to Parcells a little more and learned about having a little "class"

35-17, the cowboys were struggling and the saints were really playing well, ok so payton does a sneaky little onsides kick? pff gimme a break.

TheMachine
12-11-2006, 04:54 AM
Yeah kinda weak if you ask me. 35-17 and they do an onside. This isn't highschool, no need to run up the score. If the cowboys could get roy williams to play coverage we would have a better shot. All in all the Saints deserved to win and played fundamental football. Hopefully the boys will learn from this blowout and get better.

cop292
12-11-2006, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
Cowboys had a bad game.

Maybe Payton should of payed attention to Parcells a little more and learned about having a little "class"

35-17, the cowboys were struggling and the saints were really playing well, ok so payton does a sneaky little onsides kick? pff gimme a break.

If "TO" kept his mouth shut and didn't do the "end zone nap" OR Maybe.... if Parcells kept "TO" in check.... Just maybe Payton would have returned the favor...

insaneracin2003
12-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
Cowboys had a bad game.

haha,would you guys like a lil cheese with that wine?

insaneracin2003
12-11-2006, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by TheMachine
Yeah kinda weak if you ask me. 35-17 and they do an onside. This isn't highschool, no need to run up the score. If the cowboys could get roy williams to play coverage we would have a better shot. All in all the Saints deserved to win and played fundamental football. Hopefully the boys will learn from this blowout and get better.
I really dont think they ran up the score,it could have been worse when the Saints were on the 30yard line and kneeled down with 3 minutes left,i think that was worse than if they went in for the TD.

TheMachine
12-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
I really dont think they ran up the score,it could have been worse when the Saints were on the 30yard line and kneeled down with 3 minutes left,i think that was worse than if they went in for the TD.

True, but was it necessary to onside when you have an 18 point lead? The saints could have scored at will last night, and did, so was there any need in an onside other than to say, we can beat you in every aspect of the game, even special teams. I am a die hard Cowboys fan, but the Saints played excellent ball, the game was called correctly, other than one call (pass int. on the saints where the ref threw the flag at T.O. and then said there wasn't pass. int) and the Saints handed the boys their first "TRUE" defeat this year. The Cowboys have been in every game this year till the end except this one. Good game for the Saints!

FHKracingZ
12-11-2006, 09:04 AM
What do you mean ther first "true" lost. The packers lost 7-8 games last year by less then a touch down and went 4-12. they sucked.. Winning is winning , losing is losing. If you can finish a game cant consider not a "true" loss.. Saints outplayed, outcoached, and out worked the cowboys, period.

bwamos
12-11-2006, 09:10 AM
True, but was it necessary to onside when you have an 18 point lead? The saints could have scored at will last night, and did, so was there any need in an onside other than to say, we can beat you in every aspect of the game, even special teams. I am a die hard Cowboys fan, but the Saints played excellent ball, the game was called correctly, other than one call (pass int. on the saints where the ref threw the flag at T.O. and then said there wasn't pass. int) and the Saints handed the boys their first "TRUE" defeat this year. The Cowboys have been in every game this year till the end except this one. Good game for the Saints!

Sure.. if you recover the onside.. you can jsut down the rest of the game.. and avoid any potential, and unnecessary injuries.

insaneracin2003
12-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I understand what you are saying about the onside kick,but 18 points is a lil when you play in the NFL.I have seen teams come back in the 4th quarter from a 21-28 point deficet. that was just a gutsy call and it worked. in the nfl,you must be ready for anything. I like the Cowboys and i would like to see them go far in the post season,they have played some great ball this season handing the Colts their 1st loss and all. The Saints were more prepared for this game and maybe the Saints are a true contender this year....

juanki
12-11-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
thank god coldnt stand hearing all this tony romo talk

me too,

also glad that broncos lost again, the that that this boy cuttler or whatever is his name, that is the future and all that.

i 'm a fan of bledso(?) and the snake, to bad that they are in the bench. i think that they have a batter chance with them.

TheMachine
12-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
What do you mean ther first "true" lost. The packers lost 7-8 games last year by less then a touch down and went 4-12. they sucked.. Winning is winning , losing is losing. If you can finish a game cant consider not a "true" loss.. Saints outplayed, outcoached, and out worked the cowboys, period.

I understand they lost 5 games. When I say true loss I mean this is the first game they were steadily outplayed. All the other games they beat themselves with penalties and dropped passes. What I am saying is no matter how many passes they caught or how little penalties they got, the Saints would have won hands down. They were the better team. Also the Packers just suck. They have been blown out several times this year. Looking at the scores you could make the same argument with the Cowboys, but they have been in everygame(until the Saints) till the very end. And I do agree it was a smart call on the Saints part with the onside, but I still feel it wasn't necessary.