PDA

View Full Version : Blue 400EX's ??

Franky G
12-10-2006, 04:33 PM
hi, I am going to paint my frame it currently red, I would like too see blue EX's or wtv to give an idea on what color to paint my frame !

Thanks !

JPhonda
12-10-2006, 06:41 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184309&highlight=baddest+contest

There just search the pages on this form and there are some pretty sweet blue 400s. personally i like the blue plastics with the red frame combo.

JPhonda
12-10-2006, 06:43 PM
look on the last page of that form there is a nice blue ex with a red frame and nacs graphics

300EXrider356
12-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Thats his I think, I have blue plastics with a blsck frame, but its al apart, Ill try and get a picture of it so you get an idea.

Rootar
12-10-2006, 07:05 PM
try white, or possibly a very bright silver (a brushed aluminum color) that would really show well with your blue plastics.

dotn let people talk you out of light colors my white frame held up great and still looks good even now (its all i have left of my old 400 after i built my hybrid) here is my white with red and black and chrome, on mine i didnt ever look really good until i got the graphics with white letter that really tied it all together.

400eXr1d3rZ
12-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Rootar
try white, or possibly a very bright silver (a brushed aluminum color) that would really show well with your blue plastics.

dotn let people talk you out of light colors my white frame held up great and still looks good even now (its all i have left of my old 400 after i built my hybrid) here is my white with red and black and chrome, on mine i didnt ever look really good until i got the graphics with white letter that really tied it all together.

Can you post more pics of your quad, it looks amazing.