PDA

View Full Version : my parents have to be the devil

zukirules
12-09-2006, 12:42 PM
alright so my brother complains about me not using my burton c-16 bindings, which if you snowboard, you know they'
re 350$, so i don't go cause i don't have money to snowboard anymore, cause of my quad, so today i say he can't use them, cause yesterday i drove 45 minutes for him, to run an arrand, cause he was too lazy, and then put 25$ of gas in his car, which he said he would pay back today, and he didn't, and so he wants to use my bindings, but i said no cause i can't use his car and he didn't pay me back, and so my parents call me, and say i'm grounded from my quad, and they're taking my cell phone away, and i can't use our van to hall my quadall because i Won't let him use MY bindings :mad: :mad: :grr:

i'm gonna go crazy, i get introuble cause i won't let him use my stuff, even though when i was 10 i hopped on his bike, and he kicked me in the balls, and beat the sh$t outta me

bsjoe
12-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by zukirules
when i was 10 i hopped on his bike, and he kicked me in the balls, and beat the sh$t outta me

sorry but found that funny:devil:

I don't know your parents, but sounds to me like they don't know the whole story, or some parts of the story your bro told them was made up. :scary:

that seems very unreasonable.

miller821
12-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Same crap used to happen to me... But where you at in Illinois?

shano
12-09-2006, 03:00 PM
I get the same **** everyday, except its the "your brother would have never done this" or some bullcrap like that...

rancher350rider
12-09-2006, 03:16 PM
my mom dose the same thing to me
my lil sis recks my bronco into a tree and she dosnt have to pay a cent and i have to pay out of my pocket becuase my mom said u let her drive it but if i didint let her drive it i would of bine grounded
she then got my yfz inpounded and i had to pay to get it out but
but she wont let me use her 450r when my bike craped out on me the day befor a mx race i was racing in

it sucks having a lil sister

Quadfather
12-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Easy fix for all of you.

Buy a house, which will come with it's very own $1200/month mortgage, $350/month property tax bill, $100/month insurance bill, $450/month heating bill, $175/month electric bill, $88/month water bill.

Then you can quit whining like little girls, and make all of your own rules.

JOEX
12-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather
Easy fix for all of you.

Buy a house, which will come with it's very own $1200/month mortgage, $350/month property tax bill, $100/month insurance bill, $450/month heating bill, $175/month electric bill, $88/month water bill.

Then you can quit whining like little girls, and make all of your own rules.
:macho :D

OutCast
12-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by rancher350rider
my mom dose the same thing to me
my lil sis recks my bronco into a tree and she dosnt have to pay a cent and i have to pay out of my pocket becuase my mom said u let her drive it but if i didint let her drive it i would of bine grounded
she then got my yfz inpounded and i had to pay to get it out but
but she wont let me use her 450r when my bike craped out on me the day befor a mx race i was racing in

it sucks having a lil sister

How does anybody graduate with their spelling being that bad? Luckily, it was mostly legible (capable of being read or deciphered).

zukirules,
Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time. I used to get that kind of stuff all the time when I was younger. My brother was the 4.0 student, and whenever he did something wrong, I got blamed for it.

Ruby Soho
12-09-2006, 08:08 PM
im glad i dont get that kind of chit. my parents tell me to let my little brother hang out and ride with my friends and i sometimes. i doesnt kill me so i do it

400exrider99
12-09-2006, 08:25 PM
thats why i love being an only child

AtvMxRider
12-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather
Easy fix for all of you.

Then you can quit whining like little girls, and make all of your own rules. :macho :devil:

honda4life72
12-10-2006, 05:39 PM
no what sucks is that my little bro has a 250ex and doesn't really like riding with me cuz i have a 450 and so he tryes to find everthign he can to keep me from ridin ..even if he has to go down with me ( he thinks it pisses me off or somehting lol) doesn't really bother me its to cold out to ride lol

nickmelll
12-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by OutCast
How does anybody graduate with their spelling being that bad? Luckily, it was mostly legible (capable of being read or deciphered).

zukirules,
Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time. I used to get that kind of stuff all the time when I was younger. My brother was the 4.0 student, and whenever he did something wrong, I got blamed for it. i didnt have a prob readin it.

OutCast
12-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Me either.

firefighterjosh
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
The joys of being old:D