PDA

View Full Version : Which do you prefer?

supermans400ex
12-08-2006, 11:32 AM
I can't make up my mind. I'm in the process of selling my 400ex to get another utility quad. My first was a Polaris Magnum 425 auto, now i don't know whether to go back with an auto or go with a standard shift. I've found a really good on a 05 honda foreman s, but i've been riding my fiances dads grizzly 660. Just can't decide on what to get. I'll basically be using it to hunt on and trail ride and also on the farm some, i don't put mine in creeks or mud that much. Yall help me make up my mind.

Malindor
12-08-2006, 02:57 PM
If I was forced to make a choice between these 3, then I would choose the Yamaha...

firefighterjosh
12-10-2006, 09:39 PM
My choices were between the , AC 700, KQ 700 and Cam am 800.

Can am too expensive

Down to AC and KQ. KQ fit me better plus I got a good deal on it.

Is speed a issue to you?

660 grizz is faster then the foreman.

My buddy has a foreman and it is a work horse. IT has alright power but never gives up. I think a shift tranny would hold up better then CVT sytle if you are going to use it to pull stuff around the farm.

Quad18star
12-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I've had the chance to ride a 70o King Quad , a 750 Brute Force and my Grizzly . In stock form between the BF and KQ , I would choose the KQ ... all around better handling machine . IMO

Now with some work done to my Grizzly , I wouldn't think of getting another machine . I love my Grizz . It takes me wherever I want and need to go . Nice slow trail rides , fast logging roads , bottomless mud and even snow . :devil:

quadking224
02-07-2007, 04:21 AM
I agree the king quad is the way to go...all around more for the money!!! especially stock..you get way more than ne other for the same price!!