PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom theeth

suck my pipe
12-07-2006, 08:24 PM
I'm getting my wisdom theeth out tommorow 8:00 am I'm not looking forward to it. Ive been told i wont be able to eat any thing solid for like two weeks!

Scro
12-07-2006, 08:31 PM
It's different from person to person. I had mine out about a month ago on a Friday, and I was back 95% on Monday. Just get loaded up on mashed potatoes..lol. And stick close to your painkillers, they help alot too:devil:

On a serious note...be sure to use the syringe they give you to clean them out everytime you eat, or you will be prone to infection.

ieatglue
12-07-2006, 08:33 PM
don't sweat it. i got all 4 of mine pulled and one other tooth pulled and i was out that night havin a good time. took shots of tequila to clean the wounds out(probably wasn't a good idea)

everyone reacts different though, my brother got 2 of his pulled the same day and layed in bed for a week. i guess i depends on how much pain you can tolerate.

300EXrider356
12-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Yeah the make sure to use the serenge every night to get the food out. When I had mine done, I quite after like 3 weeks and 2 days later my check swelled up, then they poke your gum with what felt like a nail to drain the fluid out not fun at all. On the other hand the next night I went to the demolition derby and ate pretzels, so I thik youll be fine.

honduh440
12-07-2006, 08:52 PM
i know people that went to work the same day and people that had chip munk faces for 2 weeks

suck my pipe
12-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the replys my game plan is to sleep all day tommorow and wake um saturday hopfully feeling ok.

troutman561
12-07-2006, 10:50 PM
well goodluck with that, ive heard its a fun experience...

btw its teeth...:macho

suck my pipe
12-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Every thing went good. I feel fine, my mouths bleeding thoe i gotta keep spiting blood out. I havnt felt any pain yet cause im still numb for 2 or 3 hours. They gave me Hydrocodone "m360"
I dont know much about them but I hope they work good. They didnt give me a siringe just said to rinse with warm salt water when ever i eat.