PDA

View Full Version : P M box ???

C-LEIGH RACING
12-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Can someone explain how the PM box full thing works. Is it set up by each letter or word or each pm. Whats going on when you get PM box full, how many ???.
Thanks Neil

Ralph
12-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by C-LEIGH RACING
Can someone explain how the PM box full thing works. Is it set up by each letter or word or each pm. Whats going on when you get PM box full, how many ???.
Thanks Neil

I dont know an exact number for your question but you should get an email when your box becomes full. I usualy try to keep mine relatively clean only keeping important pm's.

A A R O N
12-07-2006, 02:58 PM
I don't know for sure, but I think it's 100 total between your inbox and outbox that it becomes full. Then you have to empty, or at least clean up, both of them.

C-LEIGH RACING
12-07-2006, 04:37 PM
So your thinking its a combination of in & out & a total 100.
If thats it, must be something wrong cause I have way less than that & getting the e mail to clean out.
Just trying to figure it out.
I'm on here at least one or two times a day so its not like I dont check them.
Neil

A A R O N
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
I never checked how many it was when I got the full emails, but I've always been around that mark when it has been full. I guess if you empty both of them and you still get the emails then something's messed up because I don't know of any other folders that pm's are stashed in. Maybe a mod could help us out a little.

HEY MODS...look at me....I need help.:)