PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust question.

teepfromMI
12-07-2006, 11:39 AM
I bought a 03 z400 about 3 months ago and I was wondering is a MBRP exhaust is any good or should i get a diffrent one. And i dont know if its jetted or not but if its not should I jet it or what????

indyZrider
12-07-2006, 01:45 PM
wtf is an mbrp exhaust?????? never heard of it. i have an hmf s/o and i love it because of the sound it gives and the power gains you get from it. imo its the best.

teepfromMI
12-07-2006, 07:30 PM
MBRP is the manfacturer of the exhaust pipe. it is a slip on exhaust, MBRP produces exhaust systems for cars a trucks also. Check out their website (www.mbrp.com) Can someone please answer my question I want to know if i need to have the thing jetted or not? and if it needs to be jetted will it damage the motor if i do not have it jetted? PLEASE HELP ME.

4TraxRider
12-07-2006, 07:35 PM
If it's not jetted you should re-jet to gain a little more HP and prevent your motor from running lean after the exhaust was installed.

alaskaZ
12-07-2006, 09:23 PM
never seen one on a quad but if its just a slip on you usually dont really have to rejet it but it would be a good idea to richin her up a lil add a k&n filter with that jet her n shell wake right up