PDA

View Full Version : Gifts for Parents...PLEASE HELP!!!

MXridin842
12-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Do you guys have any good ideas for christmas gifts for my mom and dad. Im havin a hard time thinking of something to get them this year and was hoping you guys could help. What are you gettin for you parents? Thanks, Nick

PismoLocal
12-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Im getting my step dad a gift certificate to cabellas, I have no idea what to get my mom though.

400exMO
12-07-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm getting my mom a mothers ring, I'm moving out shortly. Not sure for my stepdad.

12-07-2006, 12:12 PM
gift cert for a nice local restaurant are always good, ior for places they like to shop...depends on how much oyu wanted to spend on them too...

Scott-300ex
12-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Gift certificate to a nice resteraunt. $25

RidinRed420
12-07-2006, 12:14 PM
for my boyfriends mom we are getting her candles (which she asked for) and a gift certificate to this place she likes to go for a massage every once and a while.

we have no idea what to get his dad. we asked him what he wanted and he said "I want you to go to midnight mass" (he is a deacon and will be up there doin his thing.. I've already done that once, and I'm not doing it again.

what do your parents like? candels, plants, and nick-nacks are usually good for moms.. unless of course you mom is allegic to candles, hates taking care of plants, and hates clutter.

i think dads are hard to buy for.. unless they have a specific interest; ie golf, football, nascar, whatever.

TRX_450
12-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
gift cert for a nice local restaurant are always good, ior for places they like to shop...depends on how much oyu wanted to spend on them too...

yea thats always the gift i get them when im out of ideas and it always works great, last year my sister and i went all out and bought a nice armoire and they loved it, but it also was upwards of $1000

Quad18star
12-07-2006, 02:51 PM
My girlfriend and I bought a digital cameras with print stations for her parents and my parents . I already gave my parents their gift since they are leaving for Florida on the 16th of this month . Had to give them time to get used to the new technology !!!!:p

FasstMidnightZ
12-07-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm getting my Dad a bunch of tools. Not sure about Mom though.