PDA

View Full Version : Snow is Finally here

firefighterjosh
12-07-2006, 12:03 AM
I just looked outside the window from work and the snow is failing. I can''t wait to go play in it on my way home. I think I am going wheeling tommorow.:D :D :D

Ralph
12-07-2006, 12:52 AM
ever since i stopped snowboarding ive grown to dislike snow. I live on a hill so it pretty much mean im stuck up here!

firefighterjosh
12-07-2006, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
ever since i stopped snowboarding ive grown to dislike snow. I live on a hill so it pretty much mean im stuck up here!

I have great respect for snowboarders. I have skiied all my life (ok once a year for 3 years lol) I decided to try snowboarding OMG is it hard and hard on your knees. I ate crap all the time. The last time i went down the hill I got alot of speed I mean alot and didn't know how to turn. Ended up my board went sideways I did a belly flopper on the ground and knocked my silly *** out. Thought I broke some ribs. I ended up going back to skiing

Snow
12-07-2006, 04:56 AM
Yeah.. I pretty much live for snow, and snowboarding. Ive been into it for around 8 years now and im just dieing to get into the park this year. I tried skiing once, I think i need a rope tied to each one keeping them togethor haha, it wasnt a good sight.

Raptor68
12-07-2006, 07:28 AM
I've been skiing for about 20 years now...I'm 28 and am pretty good at it. However, snowboarding kicks my @$$ lol. I have my own board...it's a Burton Big Air that I bought used and I try every so often, but always end up putting my skis back on, that way I don't spend the whole day falling and sitting on the hill. :)

firefighterjosh
12-10-2006, 07:32 PM
The snow has already melted:( :grr: Were I live we got an inch. Drive 8 miles north and they got 5+ inches...WTF:huh :mad:

honduh440
12-10-2006, 07:49 PM
snowboarding looks cool and all for terrain parks but skiing down a double black diamond with rocks and cliffs without stopping once is awsome