PDA

View Full Version : Hollister Hills, Ca needs bigger jumps

banshee84
12-06-2006, 04:16 PM
I think everyone would agree that the atv track at Hollister hills needs bigger jumps. They currently have 4 small table tops in a row. They are too easy to over shoot being only about 25 ft long if that. Evertime I go I leave a note in the suggestion box saying "Please make bigger jumps on the atv track". I noticed that the mx track used to have three good sized table tops but now has 2 big table tops. I have rode on that track before but it is for dirtbikes only and the rangers stopped me. I need your help. If you ride at Hollister Hills and feel the same way about the track then please help out by leaving a note in the suggestion box or talking to someone there about it.

Over-land 450r
12-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Im not tryin to be an ***. i feel sry for u cuz theres a track by me and they have nothing.

make it a huge double. land onthe 2nd tabletop.. that whould be the **** right there.

Louie
12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm with you on that. After the first "s" turn they should put in a double and maby extend the landings on the tabletops. Another thing that might be cool is if they could make a designated one way cross country track with some of those trails they have. I did the same as you and took a shot on the mx track but it"s designed for dirtbikes and not that much fun with a quad. The other mx track at the top of the hill could use a makeover as well. From now on everytime i go i will leave suggestions of more jumps and hope it does some good. Hope everyone will do the same.

banshee84
12-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Louie
I'm with you on that. After the first "s" turn they should put in a double and maby extend the landings on the tabletops. Another thing that might be cool is if they could make a designated one way cross country track with some of those trails they have. I did the same as you and took a shot on the mx track but it"s designed for dirtbikes and not that much fun with a quad. The other mx track at the top of the hill could use a makeover as well. From now on everytime i go i will leave suggestions of more jumps and hope it does some good. Hope everyone will do the same.

Thanks man try to spread the word with the people you know