PDA

View Full Version : Stolen atvs in kansascity Help !!!!!!!

Johnny & Monica
12-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Jonny and Monica,
I don't post on this board often but I been reading it since about 01. Anyway, I live in KC,too, next to Gladstone. Thursday night in all the bad weather we were having, someone stole my enclosed trailer and our 2 atv's. I had an 02 400ex, yellow, elka fronts, and a pep rear. My son had a 01 300ex,red, Curtis Sparks pipe, and the headlight had gotten torn off last weekend in a rollover. Both bikes had nerfs and aftermarket front bumpers. The trailer was a doolittle 7'x16',white, with a ramp door. I had fixed up beds on the inside and we camped out of it. If you hear of anyone wanting to sell parts or a whole bike, and think it might be
related, will you please call me. 914-7649. WE are sick about this and probably won't be able to afford to ride againfor quite awhileunless they happen to turn up. If you know anyone else around, please tell them to be on the lookout, too.I don't know how to put pics on here but I can send you guys some pics if you send me your email address. BTW, we had just gottenstarted in racing and were loving it. We had gone to 2 hillbillygp's and were going to hit the rest of them and then do the Iowa series. Now we'll have to see when we can get back into it.

Thanks
Andy

Johnny & Monica
12-05-2006, 09:10 PM
300ex