PDA

View Full Version : WI races?

csimp3
12-04-2006, 05:03 PM
i will hopefully be gettin an ltr450 soon, and im wondering where i can get in some races in WI, im in the madison area, so IL wouldnt be too bad either, i dont think itll be anything too serious, just some races to play around and see how i like it

motoman287
12-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Check out Byron, Illinois, just over the border. Nice place. Otherwise hit up Waterman, Illinois, this winter. It's an indoor facility, kind of tight, no heat, but if it's in the 20's outside it should be nice inside. There's a few more tracks in Illinois that are worth checking out. That would be your best bet...

mitchyfz
12-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Race the GREAT LAKE QUAD SERIES i started doing it last year they have classes from c level to a its a really nice series there website currenty isnt working but make sure to check into it some races were byron il, denmark wi, rhinelander wi, chilton wi, kellog mn, arkansaw wi, tigerton wi, and the one far awa lol for me anyways crystal falls mi

HiperEX
12-10-2006, 03:40 PM
we race at k and k its about a half hr or so outta debque really nice track theyre web site is kandkraceway.com

csimp3
12-10-2006, 04:44 PM
just checked out that k&k site, place looks pretty cool, anyone got pics from there, or even better, vid from there so i can see some of the track?

LTR450_#67
12-12-2006, 12:46 AM
KandK is a nice track. I only got down there once this year though, but I got 4th in points the year before in C class. I heard they are gonna change it back to the way it was last year, cuz the old promoter is getting it back. I would like to check out that Waterman indoor track.... I wanna ride or race with some peeps. I have my own practice track but I don't ride with anyone cuz nobody's close to me (like within a half hour) and now its kinda colder out. I also need to add some bigger jumps to my track too...

I wanna ride.....

later
Aaron

csimp3
12-12-2006, 09:39 AM
id be down for checkin out an indoor track someday