PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Baffle

Quady
12-04-2006, 12:55 PM
How can i remove exhaust baffle from stock exhaust? Would i need a mechanic to do it? is it worth removal to gain some HP?

I just purchased cherry bomb, and the outerwears cover hoping to beat the 2005 YFZ :( who only had jet+K&N and baffle removed against me "Stock" GOT ME, yeah the YFZ won :ermm:

What amazed me is that YFZ is almost 3 yrs old with a 200 lbs guy on it + his friend who added 140 lbs!!!!!! (I weigh 148 lbs) :confused:

I would also have to add that my bike was having alot of excess oil after recent last service + smaller rims. BUT then they had lots of extra weight + older bike they rented!!!!

*****HELP ME HERE*****

Baracudaaa
12-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Quady
[B
I would also have to add that my bike was having alot of excess oil after recent last service + smaller rims. BUT then they had lots of extra weight + older bike they rented!!!!

*****HELP ME HERE***** [/B]

I havnt a clue what the hell that means, but as far as the exhaust plug, get rid of it, you can do it very easy by yourself, or I will do it for you for around $300 if you want my help. Also, ditch the air box lid, then go pick a fight with a YFZ.

AL Elks
12-04-2006, 02:59 PM
If it's the new design with the round endcap see this thread:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=268593