PDA

View Full Version : My oldest son WINS his first PRO class

dirtmomma
12-04-2006, 07:55 AM
:macho :macho :D:D:D :devil: :devil:

WOW what an AWESOME night of racing last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ put the turf tamers on Eleanore & HOLY HOOK UPS He said he had to hang on more haha that thing was hooked up & running awesome last night!! He took 1st in his Pro Heat so that put him in the Pro A main on the pole position When the green light popped on he was GONE, he ended up WINNING THE PRO CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had sooooooooo many people stoked for him I can't even count how many came & congratulated him, heck I get chills typing about it He met his goal for the year LOL, but now he's just ready to keep trying to do the same, he was the youngest out there & beat some VERY talented people, heck he even made more $$ in that one race than he did on his paycheck for 2 wks :Q haha CONGRATS TO YOU DJ YOU RODE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the 450 heat he barely rolled the start line, looked like an awesome holeshot from the back but they red flagged the race & that sent him to the back of the line he came back for a 3 or 4th finish, so that but him in the B main, he won that & moved to the A main to start once again on the back row but he pulled off a 4th finish & another lap or 2 he would of had 3rd He was so excited about the Pro win he didn't care LOL
Then there's Trev, he kinda got shafted this weekend, there were NO kids in his 50-65cc class so they moved him to the 70-100cc class he was out there w/ some fast kids, he ended up 7th out of 8 or 9 but he rode good!!!! In his heat he was the 1st one off the line on the start & was the only 50 out there, he was hanging w/ them good until the last lap when a Pred 90 rubbed him in turn 1 & he got offloaded BUT I was SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD, his Dad stayed in the middle of the track & Trevor RAN to his quad & hopped back on it, Uncle Bobby fired it for him cuz he didn't know if he'd be able to kick it after the offload, that lil' bugger went on to finish the race!!!!!!!!!!! The main there was 9 of them & he had to start on the back line so that's how that went, he done good, he was the littlest guy out there that's for sure heck them kids are bigger than me
they will transfer his points I think we will put him in the 80-90cc stock class for the rest of the year then he'll be racing w/ his cousin Austin, who also did AWESOME last night w/ a 1st place
Justin my nephew on his 250R did well too, he won his heat & then spun out a little in the main, that put him back to last but he worked his way up to finish 3rd GOOD JOB BOYS!!!

So all in all Sandvig Racing had a GREAT night!! WE are now gearing up for next weekend, & then the next weekend we have a dbl header w/ ICE racing on Fri. night & flattrack on Sat. night!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/pf4d898498eec26ad9a46e5ca4d4e7cf1/ebc3b64c.jpg

Pappy
12-04-2006, 08:30 AM
way to go DJ!

sly400ex
12-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Awesome! How old is DJ? Again, good job!:)

JRP
12-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
way to go DJ!

awsome news!

wvspeedfreak
12-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Great job !!!!!

bwamos
12-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Grats!!!

JOEX
12-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Congrats to the family Kym!:D

dirtmomma
12-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks everyone :) He is 16 I need to get the vids out of when he first started on the 450 & I'm sure it would be amazing, the kid has talent & isn't scared to run w/ the fast guys, in fact he rides harder w/ them!!

firefighterjosh
12-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Congrats. Can't wait to hear the name in dirt wheels:D

QuadJunkies
12-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Great news Kymmers!
Congrats from all of us! :)
Good luck attheIce race, boy.. that isa whole different experience!

Will he be racing with Lance? I think Lance will be runing the whole ICE series this year.

dirtmomma
12-06-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Great news Kymmers!
Congrats from all of us! :)
Good luck attheIce race, boy.. that isa whole different experience!

Will he be racing with Lance? I think Lance will be runing the whole ICE series this year.

Thanks Tina :) as for him racing w/ Lance I doubt it though he does race on the dirt w/ him :)
DJ will be running amatuer, as far as I know anyway, we will have to see how much more the Pro class is seems like i heard you have to buy/have a Pro license, just not worth spendy all that $$ for ONE race as we just do it for fun :) But we'll see I'd love to see him run the Pro class though!!

As for me well I'm just going to have fun, I watched last year & wished I was out there so I'm going this time :)

TheFontMaster
12-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Congrats to everyone!! it sounds like yall had one hell of a day of racing:macho