PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a bottom end for sale?

ChvyCruzen
12-03-2006, 10:49 PM
In about a week or 2 i'll have the money to buy a complete bottom end. My cases are cracked and crankshaft isnt in such great shape either. Flywheel is shot as well.

Anyone got one for sale? I'll take it with a top end too if you guys dont want to pull that off.
Matt

C-LEIGH RACING
12-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Ahhh, cant remember, somebody on one of the sites has a complete engine for 400.00, was a spair engine back up he said.

Hey, I might have one better than that, you want a 350PV engine.
My new soninlaw Chuckie Creech has a 350PV engine hes trying to sell. Its fresh & I was the one built it, got every trick in it I know to go fast. Only race it was ran in was Texas this season & he realy didnt even race cause the track was so ruff, just rode around the track.
Same race that guy got hurt real bad at, he post alot on here you may have read about it.
Chuckie was riding that same class on the R & when that guy crashed, he stopped & got the flaggers attention.
Neil

ChvyCruzen
12-05-2006, 10:23 AM
LBZ#7 says he has a spare 86 motor for $400. I dont know if he has sold it yet, I asked him.
I was hesitant at first because I dont know what year mine is and etc.

I think a 350PV will be too much for me! I would go for a 295-310PV if I find one for a good deal.

Thanks again Neil!
Matt

C-LEIGH RACING
12-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Yeah, that 350s hot, I dont think Chuckie could handle it reason hes selling it.
You know how it is, a good rider gets a 4 poke bike & next thing you know they cant ride the 2 stroke no more.
Hard excepting the facts specially sence as much work as I put in that engine, like I did it for nothing,which I realy did money wise.
Neil

ChvyCruzen
12-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Just out of curiousity, is the 350PV a complete engine?
How much are you looking to get from it?

I've never owned a 4 poke so far and I dont think I will any time soon :) I think maintence on 2 smokes are much cheaper anyways.

SuperChris
12-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Neil, your inbox is full. I would like to know how much on the 350 also.

C-LEIGH RACING
12-05-2006, 06:48 PM
You know, I'm wondering if this should be in the for sale forum, but here goes.

New Pro-X 350PV top end with CT Racing PV valve
New 86 model cases, bearings, seals
Rebuilt OEM crank with Hot Rods kit
Hinson 8 plate complete clutch kit
Hinson quick change clutch cover
88 model trans with replaced gears, shims, locks, bearing races for gears
CR reed cage & intake
38mm A/S carb
No ignition system,
did have CR ignition but have problems within ignition itself so not included

This engine was built fresh Jan/Feb 06 for the 06 season & only ran at the Texas EDT national.

$2500.00 as is
Neil

ChvyCruzen
12-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Sounds like a very nice motor, but its too much for me.

Matt