PDA

View Full Version : Little Sahara (OK) slideshow

Yee-Haw_400EX
12-03-2006, 09:28 PM
A little dune slideshow:

View Slideshow (http://www72.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?instanceid=45941272)

The yellow 400EX (the only one) is mine btw.

m_townsgreatest
12-04-2006, 05:29 PM
man, your gonna catch an earfull for the pics without helmets. Dont say I didnt warn you!

Yee-Haw_400EX
12-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by m_townsgreatest
man, your gonna catch an earfull for the pics without helmets. Dont say I didnt warn you! LOL. You talkin about the ones on the Honda 300 where we're sittin on it? Bring em on. :rolleyes:

pharit
12-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Yee-Haw_400EX
LOL. You talkin about the ones on the Honda 300 where we're sittin on it? Bring em on. :rolleyes:

naw he just can't post pics on here with out helmets.

but man thats bull****, last time i brought a bottle of the captain down to the dunes i got kicked out because they said i couldn't have that **** on a state park.

Yee-Haw_400EX
12-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by pharit
naw he just can't post pics on here with out helmets.

but man thats bull****, last time i brought a bottle of the captain down to the dunes i got kicked out because they said i couldn't have that **** on a state park. Man, we had every kind of distilled spirits known to man. Looked like a liquor cabinet. Every time the park rangers drove by, we had to do the best we could to hide it. Beer only they say.

pharit
12-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Man, we had every kind of distilled spirits known to man. Looked like a liquor cabinet. Every time the park rangers drove by, we had to do the best we could to hide it. Beer only they say.

of course you can get away with it if its a big weekend but i remember back in the day i used to walk around underage with a bottle of rum down there and no one said anything......

ohh well don't bother me

rlplive
12-23-2006, 08:11 AM
LOL. You talkin about the ones on the Honda 300 where we're sittin on it? Bring em on. :rolleyes:
he's probably talking about the ones where theres like 6 of you on the utility quad riding a wheelie. Looks like you guys were havin fun but doing a lot of stupid crap too. At least you weren't doin it on a busy weekend.