PDA

View Full Version : Private riding park in Ks.

peacefrog
12-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Hello, I have found a peice of ground 200 to 250 arces that I may be abale to Lease for a private riding area. Was trying to get a filler out to see if anyone would be interested in a private riding area with trails, hills, stream, camping, a possible a professional size atv trac. Have found a group to insure me an working on getting the lease on the property. Was going to ask 100$ a year with the option to make two work days an be 50 a year. ( to cover insurance, lease on the land, cut an build trails fencing, camping , out house, showers, parking lots an many more). If at all interested, please contact me an if everything goes right will try to have open by early spring.

IMSROLL450R
12-04-2006, 01:37 PM
I will be moving to Lenexa and would be interested in helpin out if I could. I would definitely be interested in riding there if you were to make it happen. Let me know what you have planned.

peacefrog
12-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Great to here a replie. Well looking at 200 to 250 acres, the insurance I'm looking at will only cover 150 members. The land is about 30 acres (not for sure if it cums with it) of open area. My thoughts (where you fellas cum it) is parking an maybe a track. Big hill in the middle of it with a little creek running through it. Want to make it campable, shower house, dumpster, sum kind of out house. Tthe insurance only ask that we follow Ks. atv laws, with are not that stict. Well clad to here sum one else is interested will keep posted more when it cums to me. Did you get time to check out are wesite?

86Rryder
12-07-2006, 06:39 PM
How far from me is it? If it is good land, I have me and most likley 5-10 people who would be in! Always lookin for a new place to ride.

pharit
12-08-2006, 09:35 PM
****in a

IMSROLL450R
12-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by peacefrog
Great to here a replie. Well looking at 200 to 250 acres, the insurance I'm looking at will only cover 150 members. The land is about 30 acres (not for sure if it cums with it) of open area. My thoughts (where you fellas cum it) is parking an maybe a track. Big hill in the middle of it with a little creek running through it. Want to make it campable, shower house, dumpster, sum kind of out house. Tthe insurance only ask that we follow Ks. atv laws, with are not that stict. Well clad to here sum one else is interested will keep posted more when it cums to me. Did you get time to check out are wesite?

what website are you talkin about? let me know when you are going to start on it or if you are I'm definitely in for helpin out.

peacefrog
12-10-2006, 12:24 PM
are team web site is http://www.freetrapper.com/atv please check us out

peacefrog
12-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey 86Rryder, were about 3 hours from KC, sum of you interested an we get her up an running would luv to have you folk come down maybe camp an check out the area.

pharit
12-12-2006, 08:01 AM
hey peacefrog you might wanna PM pappy about this and make it a sticky.

From the sounds of things your goin to try and give the KATVA a run for their money. And with starting a new ATV club in Kansas wanting to attracket more riders is what you need right know.

But idk how well taking the lease over on the place is goin or anything like that.

Anyway just thhought i'd give ya a shout. Let us know how it goes i'd be more than happy to come up and help

peacefrog
12-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the replie, ya we tryed to be cool with the KATVA an sum of there folks checked out our site (team dirt devils under the freetrapper name) an told us that we give atv riders a bad name. Check out our site, we make kids under 18 wear helmet (Ks. law too) an over 18 we consider them adults. Guess they don't agree on over 18 can have your own mind when you ride. Sorry any of you i offend butt your over 18 an your on your own bike. Hey are team is haveing a ride at perry the 30th of dec. if any of you guys want to come out. none of us have ever been there

pharit
12-12-2006, 09:34 PM
F the KATVA there about as nazi as they come, if you don't go down to the dunes whenever one else goes down or don't go to every work day or if you do any riding outside the club your labeled as a bad bad person and should be drug out in the street and shot. I've heard nothing but bad things about the KATVA.

but perrt you guys aren't missing a whole lot

clutch22
12-17-2006, 04:00 PM
I'd go.... Sounds like it's about three hours from me... Keep us updated on the progress of the site.

450rJam
01-14-2007, 10:12 AM
anything ever come about this ?

I live 30 min south of kc and would like to try out some places close to home.

peacefrog
01-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Yes an No, yes we got a line on the insurance, No we have not got the ok on the land.

450rJam
01-14-2007, 07:01 PM
is there anything we can help with ?

are you still pursuing it or is she off the burner ?
thank you

peacefrog
01-15-2007, 05:46 AM
Well, the ladie is not farming no more an the land of hers we found is all wooded ( around 200 arcers), with about 10 acers for cattle. I would like to buy it an make it a private park. My family thinks we should lease it 1 year with the endtent for 5 an see how it goes first. Once i get it am willing to let who ever wants to be part cum out an all of us can pretty much start makeing trails. Just got to caugh that ladie at home to talk about it.

peacefrog
01-15-2007, 05:50 AM
Guess the big question I need to ask is if we can lease the ground, an I do get the insurance, how many peaple are serious or think it would be worth there time an money to join for a 100 dollor a year. Would get pics or have you folk meet up to see land first. I was wondering mainly for insurace (not real cheep) an of cource lease money. Just wanted to put out filler

450rJam
01-15-2007, 03:18 PM
keep us informed, 100 per year dont sound too bad.
maybe get a family plan too.

I'll talk to the guy that owns the local track and see what kind of
issues he has had. (like legal/insurance posting etc.)

IMSROLL450R
01-21-2007, 02:16 PM
I would be willing to pay whatever to ride somewhere close to KC I'm getting bored with the place in southeast Kansas so let me know more when you find out I will help in any way possible.

mc_racer
03-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Did anything ever happen with this?

hondaeatr
04-18-2007, 12:25 PM
i would be in. I know there are several people around here who would like to stick it to the nazi katva. Ill also help on whatever needs done to get this thing rolling.

IMSROLL450R
04-18-2007, 05:44 PM
so whats up???????????????????