PDA

View Full Version : Mo. racers awful quiet

Johnny & Monica
12-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Mo. racers awful queit I quess Geoff must be one of the 200,000 people in St.Louis with out power :( At least he`s saving on his electric bill with those zillion christmas ligths :huh

gotwarrior
12-03-2006, 02:45 PM
The neighbors probably like the break from all the flashing lights and load music. :D

ronnie
12-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Mo. racers awful queit I quess Geoff must be one of the 200,000 people in St.Louis with out power :( At least he`s saving on his electric bill with those zillion christmas ligths :huh i have ben with out electric for 3 days im glad i have a genorator .i live in collinville and there is a lot of trees down .

burrows
12-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Was this the weekend they were suppose to have the Missouri meeting? If so anyone heard what has been added or changed?
mommab

sspalco
12-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Meeting is next weekend (10th) Geoff doesn't have power (Sorry Geoff) and Ronnie, I hope you get electricity soon somyour woman can get back to work. Happy holidays and I hope everyone survived the ice storm.

Johnny & Monica
12-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
i have ben with out electric for 3 days im glad i have a genorator .i live in collinville and there is a lot of trees down .

I feel for you Ronnie , We had a ice storm in 94 an live with a genarator a few days SUCKED went to a motel but couldnt sleep for fear of someone breaking into our home , So went back about 2:00am . Hang in there .

burrows
12-03-2006, 08:59 PM
We got just enough ice to cancel school but nothing like the south got. Its all gone now except patches on the dirt roads and store parking lots. No snow at all. Would much rather of had the snow than the ice.

watts16
12-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by burrows
We got just enough ice to cancel school but nothing like the south got. Its all gone now except patches on the dirt roads and store parking lots. No snow at all. Would much rather of had the snow than the ice.
We got about 1in of ice and a foot of snow. Roads are still bad.

parkers30
12-04-2006, 08:39 AM
Its like driving on cobblestone up here, and nobody knows how to drive

watts16
12-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I had a hockey game in peoria yesturday. Saw a group of 3 cars off the highway in the ditch. Then at the intere\section at Jim McComb. Saw two people that rearended. Got out of their cars and fell right on their asses.:p h

geogeorge
12-04-2006, 08:26 PM
I was with out power. Thankfully I have a gen.

About half my lights got taken out too but I am now back to 100% on my lights.

I will have to get a bigger Gen thoe. the one I ahve could not work the light show.

Said when a 5550 watt gen is too little to run your christmas lights. :D

Johnny & Monica
12-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Glad to see you back on line Geoff :D Any Ideal on how much long on your power being out ? We`re warming back into the upper 40`s sat. an Sun. here Ready to ride the yahama somemore :devil:

geogeorge
12-05-2006, 04:22 AM
I was out for 60 hours. The power came back on Sunday for me. I had to fix the Christmas lights and that is done now so everything is back to normal.

Have the meeting this sunday so I will let you all know what is going on as soon as I can.

Johnny nice to go riding more then one and not have to rebuild the quad. :D

ronnie
12-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I was with out power. Thankfully I have a gen.

About half my lights got taken out too but I am now back to 100% on my lights.

I will have to get a bigger Gen thoe. the one I ahve could not work the light show.

Said when a 5550 watt gen is too little to run your christmas lights. :D i have a honda gen. :D

geogeorge
12-05-2006, 05:06 PM
i have a honda gen. :D

does it run more then a light bulb?

Or did your better half run a power cord to your mouth for power? :eek2:

O I'm bad.........

ronnie
12-05-2006, 06:55 PM

Or did your better half run a power cord to your mouth for power? :eek2: you might want to hook it up to your yamaha it might stay running longer and faster .

O I'm bad......... :D

ronnie
12-05-2006, 07:02 PM

Or did your better half run a power cord to your mouth for power? :eek2:

O I'm bad......... you might want to hook it up to your yamaha it might be a lot faster . if you need something to run your lights i will bring my honda and you can hook it up to your lights .but i would'nt want to blow up your lights .:D :D

geogeorge
12-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Your Honda could not handle my lights ronnie.

Say what you like, but last time I checked I think the number 1 rider in the country was on a Yamaha and I also think the number 1 woman rider was also on a Yamaha.

Now ronnie if your not the lead Dog the veiw never changes. :D

MO-EX-RIDER
12-05-2006, 07:20 PM
the #1 rider was on a honda...cough ..(joe byrd) we honda riders have a champ also!! bye bye ballance.....jenks/borich on top next year:D :D

Johnny & Monica
12-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Joe Bryd Cheat to get his 1st By jumping the yellow flag , Alot more to that story Dust Gust is the true champ :D Check that out Wasnt a yamaha or Honda :devil:

geogeorge
12-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Last time i checked I thought this was MHSC Harescramble not motocross?

They have been trying to take Ballance down for what 7 years now? I think he still has a year or two left in him.

Ronnie the Honda is the best quad for you. With the way you hit things the power and speed of a Yamaha would just kill you. :D

So Johnny is this what you were looking for. :devil:

DJJ450r
12-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Last time i checked I thought this was MHSC Harescramble not motocross? Top dog in MHSC is on a honda:devil: actually the fastest guy on a yamaha in MHSC is Jamie, and we all know he ain't fast:blah:

geogeorge
12-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
Top dog in MHSC is on a honda:devil: actually the fastest guy on a yamaha in MHSC is Jamie, and we all know he ain't fast:blah:

DJJ and that top dog isn't even close to Ballances speed now is he?

Wait till Jamie reads what you said. :eek2:

Rdogg450
12-06-2006, 04:06 PM
I don't think Jamie reads this anymore.....:cool:

ronnie
12-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
I don't think Jamie reads this anymore.....:cool: i think jamie don't know how to turn on his computer anymore he must be working on that yamaha:D :D

Johnny & Monica
12-06-2006, 06:55 PM
i think jamie don't know how to turn on his computer anymore he must be working on that yamaha:D :D

I drove thru St.Louis afew weeks ago an called Jamie left a message an the snob never called back , Wheres the Yamaha Love :confused:

ronnie
12-06-2006, 07:29 PM
I drove thru St.Louis afew weeks ago an called Jamie left a message an the snob never called back , Wheres the Yamaha Love :confused: ther know yamaha love this way:D

ronnie
12-06-2006, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by geogeorge
Last time i checked I thought this was MHSC Harescramble not motocross?

They have been trying to take Ballance down for what 7 years now? I think he still has a year or two left in him.

Ronnie the Honda is the best quad for you. With the way you hit things the power and speed of a Yamaha would just kill you. :D

So Johnny is this what you were looking for. :devil: [/QUOE] if i was on on yamaha the only think it would kill is my walet,from byeing fire extengiesers.:D :blah:

DJJ450r
12-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks to me the 6 hour pics are up:macho here (http://www.********.com//race-reports/other/6hoursofmo-06.html#) just type atv scene in place of the ********

burrows
12-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Thanks to me the 6 hour pics are up:macho here (http://www.********.com//race-reports/other/6hoursofmo-06.html#) just type atv scene in place of the ********

Page can't be displayed is all I get. Don't know what is going on with this computer......mommab

ronnie
12-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks to me the 6 hour pics are up:macho here (http://www.********.com//race-reports/other/6hoursofmo-06.html#) just type atv scene in place of the ******** im on the front page thats cool i will be sighning Autograph next week:D :D

marniee62
12-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Your Honda could not handle my lights ronnie.

Say what you like, but last time I checked I think the number 1 rider in the country was on a Yamaha and I also think the number 1 woman rider was also on a Yamaha.

Now ronnie if your not the lead Dog the veiw never changes. :D

Geoff and Ronnie,
You two are always bickering about who is the fastest and on which bike they're on. I went onto the GNCC website and 8 class winners were on Hondas and 9 class winners were on Yamahas. :devil: I think that says it all.

geogeorge
12-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by marniee62
Geoff and Ronnie,
You two are always bickering about who is the fastest and on which bike they're on. I went onto the GNCC website and 8 class winners were on Hondas and 9 class winners were on Yamahas. :devil: I think that says it all.

Your great.

See Ronnie I told you so. :devil:

Also you have to understand that me and ronnie are good friends and if we did not fight about Honda Yamaha it would be Ford Chevy, O that is right ronnie you don't drive a real truck you drive a chevy. :eek2:

ronnie
12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by marniee62
Geoff and Ronnie,
You two are always bickering about who is the fastest and on which bike they're on. I went onto the GNCC website and 8 class winners were on Hondas and 9 class winners were on Yamahas. :devil: I think that says it all. they must have got lucky :D

watts16
12-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Your great.

See Ronnie I told you so. :devil:

Also you have to understand that me and ronnie are good friends and if we did not fight about Honda Yamaha it would be Ford Chevy, O that is right ronnie you don't drive a real truck you drive a chevy. :eek2:
Ford isnt a real truck either. We test drove one it was a powerTURD.

tprender
12-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Well boys, the schedule is set for the coming year. I don't have all of the correct locations. Had to leave the room because of all the BS. There will be 12 atv races next year, an 15 m/c races. I don't think that there will be any conflicts with any of the close GNCC races.
I was not able to get any changes for the coming year. Everything that I asked for was voted down. I will not name the person who didn't speak up for the changes that I asked for again.
Here are the dates, but I don't have the locations. All on Sat. Scott or Geoff can fill in the locations an correct me if I have the wrong date.
Feb 24
March 10
March 31
April 21
May 5
June 16
June 23
July 7
Aug 4
Sep 8
Sept 22
Oct 13
6 hr of MO Sept 29

Rdogg450
12-10-2006, 07:35 PM
That's way too many.... 5 or 6 would of been reasonable.

burrows
12-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Who picks the dates? Don't they look to see if any other series has races on those days? Here Iowa has had their schedule up for along time and Missouri picks weekends that we race up there. When you add the limited drop races that leaves us out of running Missouri for points. Then the 6 hr race is on a national race weekend. Again low riders. We were planning on hitting both Iowa and Missouri plus some of the nationals since Bradley can now race it in the Jr. class but see we won't be able to run for points in Missouri....How many drop races will that let us have for Missouri ?

geogeorge
12-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
That's way too many.... 5 or 6 would of been reasonable.

Hay doggg look at your key board.

The letters between "D" & "G" and "Y" & "I"

:D

I'm sure you will be at more then 5 or 6 of the races.

Johnny & Monica
12-10-2006, 10:10 PM
I see a couple new tracks added to the schedule, that's cool. What did Tom get so mad about? Give us the scoop. Come on Mr. Secretary give us a briefing of the minutes.

tprender
12-11-2006, 04:59 AM
You have to remember that you have bike people calling the shots and none of you will set up to help. They don't look out side of the state when they pick a date. You also have to remember that there are only so many weekends in a year that you can do a race.

Johnny & Monica
12-11-2006, 05:05 AM
What happened to Florence?

jdwxv3
12-11-2006, 06:22 AM
At least there is good amount of races. I dont know if I will do any but at least there is a big variety. Its tough to get all the scedules to not conflict. I would not want to have to try and plan all the races. I really wish MO/Iowa would get together and have a Co-state ran series. Iowa has problems getting land to race on and Missouri has plenty of it, Missouri just has some people that really do not care about the quads that much...therefore dont care what race is when. I'd love to see what the two states combined would get accomplised with a combined series. Tom really goes after sponsers as does Andy and Tracy, and if we can combine the numbers and the efforts of those 3 they would have a lot more barganing power b/c of the area covered and the amount of racers and quality races they have. Anywho.....just a thought, I probaly wont even race next year so I cant say much but I like to see that the number of races are up! Later, Josh

geogeorge
12-11-2006, 02:01 PM
What happened to Florence?

There sitting out this year. They said they just need a break to do other things they have been putting off and for the land to recover some.

they will be back next year.

Just a reminder, thanks the clubs that are having races. I know one of them this is there first time having quads and it would go a long way in seeing to it he has us again.

But, if I know you all you were going to do it anyway.

Rdogg450
12-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Hay doggg look at your key board.

The letters between "D" & "G" and "Y" & "I"

:D

I'm sure you will be at more then 5 or 6 of the races.

Sorry Geoff already been a long winter............ feeling lazy!!!!:cool:

Johnny & Monica
12-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
I am sick will, be back with my view tommorrow, :(
Scott

Do you have Cocksillyosis ? You may need some peniscillan :eek2: Geoff help Scotty out ;)

DJJ450r
12-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Starting off the bike:confused: guess we're gonna have to bust out the canes for ronnie and geoff:o don't want anyone to break a hip:devil: or a leg:(

scramblerracer
12-12-2006, 06:18 PM
I really wanted to run the OMA race here in Missouri as it was a blast but it is the same day as the flat river GP. Too bad- at least we have more throw aways this year to help make some of these decisions. Start off the quad in front of it. Sounds like problems- Hope they have wide enough starting line - when we are tire to tire someone will get hurt before the first mile is done. How do they do the bikes that don't have kick stands? Glad to hear that you guys were fighting for us. I talked to a bike club guy that I know about me going to the meeting with them so I could voice some opinions- that didn't go over very well. They will take all of the help they can get to make new trails and clean up the old ones, but when I want something involving quads to get better they got mad. ?????? I don't get it.

motoboy66
12-13-2006, 12:05 AM
off the bike dang and i just bought a kicker for this year.

stumpleg
12-13-2006, 07:32 AM

All starts will be off the bike , for ATV'S you will be infront of the
quad, again voted on by a Bike promoter.

:grr: That will be fun with one leg. :ermm:

jdwxv3
12-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by stumpleg
:grr: That will be fun with one leg. :ermm:

Lol Stumpleg, that does suck for you!!! They will have to make an exception for you. I am not making fun of you I just think your post was funny the way you put it.

MO-EX-RIDER
12-13-2006, 05:06 PM
start in front of your quad???? wtf..im new around here but that is a terrible change/bad idea IMO , but on a positive note i may have a chance for a holeshot or two thanks to push button start?:devil:

Rdogg450
12-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Does anything ever get accomplished at these meetings?????:confused:

millphoto
12-13-2006, 06:02 PM
sure wished they had made the peewees race before noon. That 4:30 business is killing my peewee picture sales and making us get home extremely late. Oh well, it's not like we're actually making a profit anyways. I'll be surprised if we make to all the races in 07.

79400ex
12-13-2006, 06:08 PM
If we quad racer have to start off the bike then the bike riders should have too. If they ( bike rider) don't start off their bike At the first race then, we (quad racers) should protest. And the next race refuse to start off our quad. Because what is good for the goose is good for the everyone.. I beleive this tomake us made and make us not want to come back. Also, this rule could be one we could get change at the first race if everyone complain about it.

tprender
12-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Don't worry, there will be enough bike riders complaining about the start. Both bikes and atv's will be starting off the machine. This rule was suggested by the one peoson who hates atvs and talks/votes them down every year. Also, he doesn't have an atv anymore. this rule will be worst for the bikes than the atv's, how are they going to keep the bikes up at the starting line. Also, what the "short" riders?
I suggested that the atv riders stand between the 2 front tires. But, again, I didn't know anything and we were told that the atv riders would have to stradle a front tire like the bikes. They know more about atv racing than we do, I guess.

geogeorge
12-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
If we quad racer have to start off the bike then the bike riders should have too. If they ( bike rider) don't start off their bike At the first race then, we (quad racers) should protest. And the next race refuse to start off our quad. Because what is good for the goose is good for the everyone.. I beleive this tomake us made and make us not want to come back. Also, this rule could be one we could get change at the first race if everyone complain about it.

Both the quad and the bikes have to start off the bike with the front tire between your legs. I belive you can have your hands on the bars.

Stump-- You can stay on the quad, I think making you do a off the quad would be just a little to much.

Yak Yak relax. It will be fun and look at the brightside if you have to have a tire between your legs thay can't make you run to the quad now can they.:D

As for all they other stuff I don't think it was that bad of a meeting. We got 4 more races. PLEASE make sure you thank these promoters some of them it is the first time they are having quads and I would like to be back.

Also, we got new PeeWee classes. Might not be the best classes but we are heading in the right direction.

NOW. this is just me as me and not as a officer or anything other then ME.

things may not always go as fast as we would like them but we are heading in the right direction and a little more support and positive thinking would work better then b*tching. After all you get more flys with honey then veniger. I think we could be best served to not wine as much and keep things with in the quad family and not point fingers and worry about what we dont have.

OK I'm off my soap box you can all go back to hatting me now. :D

ronnie
12-13-2006, 08:28 PM
i think starting off your bike is for anyone under 40 so me and geoff should be on are bikes so we could get a head start :D

geogeorge
12-13-2006, 08:39 PM
i think starting off your bike is for anyone under 40 so me and geoff should be on are bikes so we could get a head start :D

Ronnie i don't have to run. I'll take standing in front. After all i have the magic button on my Yamaha. :D

stumpleg
12-14-2006, 07:15 AM

Stump-- You can stay on the quad, I think making you do a off the quad would be just a little to much.

I don't mind starting off the quad. I don't think it would be to bad for me, I am pretty fast, you get used to it after 19 years. Now, if we were running to them, that would be a different story, but we are able to stand right there with them. I can stand with one leg next to a tire, but they never said the body position after that. ;)

geogeorge
12-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by stumpleg
I don't mind starting off the quad. I don't think it would be to bad for me, I am pretty fast, you get used to it after 19 years. Now, if we were running to them, that would be a different story, but we are able to stand right there with them. I can stand with one leg next to a tire, but they never said the body position after that. ;)

Good point. :D

79400ex
12-14-2006, 07:03 PM
geogeorge,

I can see someone turning an ankle stepping around their quad on the ground or on their seat as they go over it. And I know a few riders that ride with ankles and this rule will be hard on them. It would have been hard on me at Maricline round last year. If this rule was put in place to lessen first turn problems. I t is going to cause more problems when a fast rider has a bad start and is trying to make up time by being over aggrivise(sp).

geogeorge
12-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
geogeorge,

I can see someone turning an ankle stepping around their quad on the ground or on their seat as they go over it. And I know a few riders that ride with ankles and this rule will be hard on them. It would have been hard on me at Maricline round last year. If this rule was put in place to lessen first turn problems. I t is going to cause more problems when a fast rider has a bad start and is trying to make up time by being over aggrivise(sp).

Your worried about twisting a ankle getting on your quad? Trust me you need to worry about other things then the start. If a guy with one leg is not crying about this kind of a start you really don't have a (pardin the pun) leg to stand on here Yak Yak.

The fast guys allways ride aggressive no matter were they are at the start. The smart fast guys (winners most of the time) don't over ride there heads and understand the the race is not won at the start but if your dumb it can be lost at the start.

motoboy66
12-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Geogeorge, nice spot on KMOX yesterday. I think the rule got changed now you have to start off the bike, holding a tire, run to your quad, put the tire back on and then go. On a side note, I don't care how we start as long as they let me race.

geogeorge
12-15-2006, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Geogeorge, nice spot on KMOX yesterday. I think the rule got changed now you have to start off the bike, holding a tire, run to your quad, put the tire back on and then go. On a side note, I don't care how we start as long as they let me race.

LMAO

thanks.

YAMAHAVIPER
12-15-2006, 08:37 AM
WHY ALL THE CRYING MANY YEARS AGO AT BELLEVILLE WE HAD A LIVE ENGINE SHOT GUN START AND ALL THE CLASSES STARTED AT THE SAME TIME.TRY NOT TO GIVE THE POWERS THAT BE AT THE MHSC ANY MORE GREAT IDEAS.

tprender
12-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Don't worry about the start. It will not be a problem for the atv's. The bike riders will be the ones who will be crying the most. I read on the HGP site that some on them are going to start a petation to change the start back. I don't think that it will go anywhere.
Think about a short legged rider trying to get a bike that has long travel sup. We will not have that problem on atv's. The only good thing about this, there will not be all of those little stools left on the starting line. How are some of them going to make there spot on the starting line?

Rdogg450
12-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Boycott

burrows
12-15-2006, 09:23 PM
I think the new in front of the quad is the most bazarr thing I have ever heard of. My feelings are someone is going to get hurt. Either someone is going to get ran over or someone is going to get hurt with the twisting of the knees and ankles. The Missouri series is really getting out of control with the rules they make. Yes we want this to be a fun sport but this rule is way out of line. The person that voted on this rule has no idea the meaning of racing and having fun. woo i just can not believe this rule. And yes rules can be changed. Isn't Missouri known for changing rules to meet their benefit....mommab

YAMAHAVIPER
12-16-2006, 09:28 AM
MAYBE SOMEONE WILL FINALLY STEP UP AND BEAT STEVE LEIVAN OR AT LEAST HAVE A CHANCE ,THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ON THEIR BIKE A LITTLE FASTER.

YAMAHAVIPER
12-16-2006, 09:29 AM
THE MHSC IS GETTING TO BIG FOR THE ORIGINAL FOUNDERS AND FEEL THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL.THE OTHER PROBLEM IS THE ATV GUYS WANT TO MANY CHANGES AT ONCE INSTEAD OF JUST A FEW.JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH.

montycarlo
12-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Starting in front of the quad is the derndest thing I ever heard too! However, I don't see a problem with it as long as each class starts in a single line. I wouldn't want someone behind me in case I had a problem turning around and getting saddled up. That reads bad but you get what I mean! :lol:

Hoping again to take part in your MHSC series this year...... Skunked 3 years in a row! :(

Johnny & Monica
12-17-2006, 12:07 PM
The race lines are going to have to be spread out more to allow room for the racers to run between the quads. But whatever:rolleyes:

jdwxv3
12-17-2006, 07:06 PM
I dont get it....why was this changed? I dont care either way but why? Also isnt there more important things to change....I mean why waste the time and energy on changing the starts? Anywho I probaly wont race any next year anyway so I could give two chits.

Johnny & Monica
12-18-2006, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I dont get it....why was this changed? I dont care either way but why? Also isnt there more important things to change....I mean why waste the time and energy on changing the starts? Anywho I probaly wont race any next year anyway so I could give two chits.

WHY?

millphoto
12-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
MAYBE SOMEONE WILL FINALLY STEP UP AND BEAT STEVE LEIVAN OR AT LEAST HAVE A CHANCE ,THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ON THEIR BIKE A LITTLE FASTER.

It won't matter to Leivan. He hardly ever gets the holeshot. In fact he's usually near the back of the pack. I think he prefers to let the other riders set the pace early on and that gives him plenty of time to check out his passing lanes.

scramblerracer
12-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I dont get it....why was this changed? I dont care either way but why? Also isnt there more important things to change....I mean why waste the time and energy on changing the starts?

I agree- WTF are they thinking. I am glad that the series exsists and am thankful that they let us quad guys race in "their" series, but why. If they would look outside of Missouri and see how other series do their starts they would see that this is not a popular idea. There are other things to consider changing other than a starting system that was working. Oh well- It is still better than driving to the east coast every weekend.

jdwxv3
12-18-2006, 04:28 PM
WHY?

I am tired of spending all my extra time and $$$ on my quad. I might hit a race or two but my quads still messed up from my wreck in May lol.

geogeorge
12-27-2006, 09:42 PM
bump

geogeorge
01-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Any of you that are( still racing mo ) alive out there? :devil:

burrows
01-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Yes it is quiet. Must be alot without electricity still. Bet they are having forum with drawls. Sounds like another storm coming our way this weekend. We didn't get much from the last storm. Just alittle bit of ice and a scif of snow. But the ice that we did get has not melted with the cold snap we have been having. I bet when the electricity comes back on it will get noisy again. I haven't even heard how the banquet went. mommab

geogeorge
01-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Sounds like we might have a new group of racers on the way. Say in about nine months. :D

Its been cold here but no ice or snow. I missed the banquit but TOm told me it was good and the stuff they gave out was first class. Lots of good things Tom came up with for us..

Hope everyone is doing good and can't wait for race season to start.

yfz450xc
01-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Any of you that are( still racing mo ) :devil:

Oh your real funny , you f*&%ing puppet, go back to your other side. Yea I am still watching and still Pi*^sD
Scott:macho :mad:

jdwxv3
01-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Oh your real funny , you f*&%ing puppet, go back to your other side. Yea I am still watching and still Pi*^sD

Lol:muscle:

geogeorge
01-19-2007, 02:59 PM

So Scott lets see. So far you have showed your boy how to cry like a 6 year old for not getting your way, how to quit and walk away, and now how to use bad words to try and make yourself look big and bad.

Why don't you take up playing with Barbie dolls. I'm sure its more your speed.

Enjoy your retirement, I know I will. :D

YAMAHAVIPER
01-19-2007, 03:09 PM
MUST BE COLD IN CALIFORNIA ,GEOFF HAS TO MUCH FREE TIME.IS IT REALLY RETIREMENT IF YOU CONTINUE TO RACE?

jdwxv3
01-19-2007, 03:44 PM
So Scott lets see. So far you have showed your boy how to cry like a 6 year old for not getting your way, how to quit and walk away, and now how to use bad words to try and make yourself look big and bad.

I guess he could race and if someone was in his class he could not beat he could cry saying "your to fast for this class sandbagger" and " I'll protest if you race". Remember those. I am sick of the politics. If I race anymore it will be some MHSC but probaly just Iowa and the Hillbillies(If they are still around)

yfz450xc
01-19-2007, 04:04 PM

At least I got a family and not one I tried to sue over .:eek2:
I teach my boy to stand for what is right not to be someones little puppet.:macho
Quit , no just getting away from all your political garbage, Dont worry Goof everyone will still think you are famous, at least in your own mind.:scary:
I play with barbie , sure but at leat I know what I am looking at .:grr:
Retired, no more busy now than ever, Oh and by the way how does it feel to be a " Go Fetch Boy".:eek:

yfz450xc
01-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
MUST BE COLD IN CALIFORNIA ,GEOFF HAS TO MUCH FREE TIME.IS IT REALLY RETIREMENT IF YOU CONTINUE TO RACE?

Retirement from MHSC w/ no bebefit's. :D

mikeracerx66
01-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Hey Jeff

Mr Duncan and Athena says Hi :D
I had a good time racing with you at the Hillbilly!

Mike blanton

geogeorge
01-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx66
Hey Jeff

Mr Duncan and Athena says Hi :D
I had a good time racing with you at the Hillbilly!

Mike blanton

Hay Mike. Tell them I say hi back. It was great racing with you guys. Hope to make it to a Iowa race this year. I also hope to see you guys at a Mo race or two.

Take care.

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Dangit , I been away from this page for a Min. an it`s like Genral Hospital or All My Children :D I`m just going to set back with my hands behind my head an watch :D

the Z Man
01-20-2007, 08:28 AM
Hey Johnny, whats the closest Hill Billy to us? (Iowa)

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2007, 08:31 AM
I look an let you know tonigth I can meet at Cameron an we`ll carpool to one :D

geogeorge
01-20-2007, 08:50 AM
Dangit , I been away from this page for a Min. an it`s like Genral Hospital or All My Children :D I`m just going to set back with my hands behind my head an watch :D

Johnny you sure that is what your going to be doing with your hands? :eek2: :devil: :D :D

Johnny & Monica
02-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Helllllooooo :D

geogeorge
02-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Helllllooooo :D

Hello back to you.

I understand that it is a little on the cold side back there.

Sorry to hear this. I guess I wont tell you that its going to be like 80 here this weekend. :devil:

Well stay warm everyone.

Johnny & Monica
02-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Went creek riding today everthing is frozen over nicely ;)

motoboy66
02-04-2007, 03:02 AM
I looked at my quad today. Too cold to do much else.

MO-EX-RIDER
02-04-2007, 02:49 PM
since its cold i decided to have the quad serviced:D :D maybe it will be 30* next weekend so i can get in some practice:devil:

watts16
02-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Went creek riding today everthing is frozen over nicely ;)
I went ice riding today on my grand parents lake. rode with screws in my tires. Was a blast:blah: and alittle chilly:p