PDA

View Full Version : Blue Diamond Park

WhiteYFZ
12-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Anyone ever ride there? How is it? Hard/Easy/Fun/Confusing.....etc.. Anyone have pics?? thanks

Mxjunkie
12-03-2006, 11:01 AM
It's allright, maybe 20 min away from me..

I dont know if its the same as it use to be but the first time you ride there its 75 dollars. 50 for a membership, 25 to ride..

mx428
12-03-2006, 01:00 PM
the intermediate track they let quads on is gay, the expert track is fun and really hard but they dont let quads on it.

JACK1021
12-03-2006, 03:32 PM
I rode there for the 1st time a few weeks ago and had a good time....Justin (jrspawn) form the board is always working on the track making it better....my advice is to give it a try,and form your own opinion everyone likes different things..i know i'm making another trip-jack

p.s if you do a search on youtube they have some footage of the track....

rooster400ex
12-03-2006, 06:16 PM
ive been a couple times, nothing real big, theres always a lot of friggin dirtbikes on the track that quads can go on and i always get ran into, but its fun

jrspawn
12-03-2006, 06:53 PM
The quad track is actually a nice place to ride. Myself and a couple others(including blue diamond staff of coarse) put alot of time and effort last year trying to get it in better shape. There are a handfull of jumps, that for one arent "gay" or in any means easy/small, being that only a handfull of quads even do them.... Bikes are able to ride the track also, but bikes ride most other mx tracks out there. Riding with bikes isnt bad at all anyways in my opinion, if they are faster than you, hold your line and they get by, if they are slower, let them know your there, and if needed show them a little wheel to get by:devil: I rode yesterday and today there and had a great time. The track will be going through Major changes starting now though. So if you thinking of going there feel free to get a hold of me anytime and ill let you know what to expect. The track can get whooped out in section, which is right when its starting to get good in my opinion:D The track has a good fast pace, and pretty much all the jumps are table top style or step down or ups, so they are rider friendly, or you can nut it up and do it all. So if anyone wants to ride a pretty good MX track(not too many left now days.....) and not a "gay" track, come on down, look for me out there, Justin Reed #221 more than likely on a Walsh quad, Just poking along rolling over everything:devil: :eek2:

Justin

rooster400ex
12-03-2006, 06:56 PM
yes, i really like how it's suited for all riders and its very fun, me and a couple buddies are thinkin about goin this weeknd or soon.

coolguy8769
12-03-2006, 07:02 PM
i think D7 had a race or two there last season, i have no idea about 2007