PDA

View Full Version : new work truck

clutt225
12-03-2006, 08:07 AM
My bussiness has grown and I was looking to trade in the Tacoma for a new tundra. I have now changed my plans I think I will keep the Tacoma and trailer set up and buy a new van. The Taco and the trailer can be for the races and weekends and used for a back up work vehicle. I will buy a 3/4 ton van for the job site. It will have all the tools I need for the work that I do so I won't have to load and unload every night. I have had a gmc savahna back in 97 It was a good van but recently I have been looking at the new dodge sprinter. dose any one here drive one of these or now any thing about them.

Quad18star
12-03-2006, 08:16 AM
Jeremy ... if you're interested I can ask my aunt and uncle if they have any vans for sale . They run a courier business and mostly run GMCs . Almost everytime I go over they have atleast 2 or more vans sitting out front with For Sale signs in the windows .... mostly all with low KMs too .

Let me know if you're interested .

clutt225
12-03-2006, 08:25 AM
I found a pick and yes it is one ugly vehicle but practical.
It has 6'1" of head room
five speed automatic
but the 2.5l diesel scares me how can that lil turbo diesel have enough power for the highway
they are also about 10,000 more than a gas chev or ford van but the diesel chev is 7,000 dollar option so that evens things out a little.
Buy the way I do insurance restorations on homes. So it will be set up for construction.
I can't get the pic to load up on here but take my word for it its ugly.

clutt225
12-03-2006, 08:31 AM
thanks Greg I will let you know when the time comes to make a move. We are curently looking at a new house as well so there is alot on the go right now. but trying to run a constuction bussiness out of the Tacoma and race trailer are geting old so it wont be to long.