PDA

View Full Version : supercross reminder

coolex
12-03-2006, 07:33 AM
i searched it and dont think this is a repost, but just to remind you the supercros series is starting tonight (dirtbikes) at 6 pm eastern time on the speed channel, i believe it is in canada, montreal i think but could be wrong, any ways theres the times

mole97
12-03-2006, 07:42 AM
? If you talking toronto and it started last night.a.m.a supercross.But yes its on speed today at some point.

Quad18star
12-03-2006, 08:08 AM
It was held in Toronto lastnight . I'd tell you who won , but I don't want to spoil it for you guys that haven't seen it yet !!!!:cool:

FHKracingZ
12-03-2006, 08:22 AM
with a suprise finish Nick Wey wins his first supercross, villipoto takes the lites

shano
12-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Pretty sure it was Chad Reed ;)

DieselBoy
12-03-2006, 09:42 AM
yep, it was chad reed... i was there in the skydome for the whole dang thing! anyone else go?

FHKracingZ
12-03-2006, 09:50 AM
lol i kno, i didnt wanna blow it for everbody.. but u did :D

JRP
12-03-2006, 09:50 AM
oh ya, cantwait to see it. also canadian mx comes on at 2!

coolex
12-03-2006, 12:16 PM
yea toronto, o and thanks for giving it away:ermm: :mad:

suzukigirl
12-03-2006, 12:32 PM
i'm going on the 9th when it comes to vancouver...i can't wait...the results for the toronto race were really surprising

mx428
12-03-2006, 01:06 PM
wow you're ****in *******s, i avoided MX boards all day, I thought and ATV board would be safe. Thanks dicksmooch.

JW450R1
12-03-2006, 01:39 PM
does any-one no when atv raceing will be on tv next

coolex
12-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by mx428
wow you're ****in *******s, i avoided MX boards all day, I thought and ATV board would be safe. Thanks dicksmooch.

yea they had to say the winners to be dicks, and prove they actually went,

12-03-2006, 04:36 PM
wow that was one helluva race! god dam. not much else to say. lol. stewart is the man...reed was amazing and charmicheal was lucky lol. how is stewart? anyone know?

suzukigirl
12-03-2006, 04:42 PM
that was an amazing race......stewart wasn't riding as smart though....but still....and carmicheal...wow....great race for reed...he worked really hard for the win....vancouver is going to be so great

TWISTED
12-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Does anyone believe in kharma???? Stewart landed on Tedasco in practice and screws up his wrist..... Look what happens. Stewart still needs to mature a little. He's definately got the speed and skill, but he needs to THINK a little......

suzukigirl
12-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Stewart still needs to mature a little. He's definately got the speed and skill, but he needs to THINK a little......

i agree...he's an amazing racer but he's not a smart rider...if he keeps riding as agressive as he is, he is going to get really hurt or cause someone else to

djhenson23
12-03-2006, 04:52 PM
i agree he should of been thinking smart when he pulled back onto the track but if reed wouldnt have hit him in the back tire that would of never happened. reed could of avoided hitting him. thats just my opinion

MotoX3
12-03-2006, 05:07 PM
LOL at Preston for grabbing Stewarts helmet while he's on the ground after the race. He had the right to do that IMO, can't just get back on the track without looking no matter what place you're racing for....:ermm:

12-03-2006, 05:12 PM
well stewart still had a chance of being first if he wasnt bumped and then hit....preston had no chance of getting into first, so yea, i feel bad for preston because he doesnt get the points, but lol, sad to say, ive never even heard of him, so i really dont care much about him, and i love stewart lol

MotoX3
12-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
well stewart still had a chance of being first if he wasnt bumped and then hit....preston had no chance of getting into first, so yea, i feel bad for preston because he doesnt get the points, but lol, sad to say, ive never even heard of him, so i really dont care much about him, and i love stewart lol Thats what I'm saying, it doesn't matter if you're racing for first or second to last place, you can't just get back on the track without looking. Thats how people get hurt. And if you haven't heard of Travis Preston you don't follow motocross much.

hardkoratvmxr
12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
bubba had what was coming to him

Raptor68
12-03-2006, 06:04 PM
I agree that Stewart should have looked before getting back on the track, but way to be a big man Preston and get in Bubba's face while he's DOWN on the ground in pain. Ya, you're really a tough guy Travis.

Definitely an awesome start to the '07 season...can't wait til it comes to Indy.

250xridamatt
12-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Raptor68
I agree that Stewart should have looked before getting back on the track, but way to be a big man Preston and get in Bubba's face while he's DOWN on the ground in pain. Ya, you're really a tough guy Travis.

Definitely an awesome start to the '07 season...can't wait til it comes to Indy.

And you dont think Preston was in pain after that wreck? He dnf'd because of it. I know that if I was in Preston's shoes, I would have been just as mad. Not because he lost potential points, because it was stupid, and could have been extremely dangerous.

FHKracingZ
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
the problem is bubba knows the fastest one on the track but that dosnt mean u can act like a dick and run the show..

12-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
Thats what I'm saying, it doesn't matter if you're racing for first or second to last place, you can't just get back on the track without looking. Thats how people get hurt. And if you haven't heard of Travis Preston you don't follow motocross much.

ur right...i dont lol

coolguy8769
12-03-2006, 07:25 PM
i'm happy for chad Reed, his on a new team and goes out and wins the first race!

i missed seein him on top, i gotta support the blue!

NPelletier
12-03-2006, 07:52 PM
yah, he was too selfish, only tihnking about his race, nothign else, he runs off the track, and flies back onto the track, wait, not onto, into, he was cutting through it, and gets nailed by that guy(srry, frgot who it was lol) and the guy is hurt, bubba egnors him and goes onto the race, doesnt chek to seee if hes alright, doesnt appoligize, just jumps on his bike and finishes the race...he was selfish and immature, i like the kid, hes amazing, but he needs to smarten up or hes gonna get in some big troubke with some of these veterans:rolleyes:

FHKracingZ
12-03-2006, 07:59 PM
you know preston in air was thinking " dont you even pull out in front ". and he did, thinking that lappers would not be jumping the finish line due to the yellow flag.... i have never been a reed fan at all but i love the way he rode the race.. when james passed him, he didnt give up and think of a championship, he thought of the race and he came charging back and won. Great race chad! its gonna be awsome to see what kinda of roll ricky will play as spoiler between chad and james.

Tommy 17
12-03-2006, 09:05 PM
rumor has it honda and suzuki are goin after stewart for the way he rode... they filed complaints to the AMA... i think he deserves it and i hope he did break his damn leg...

i've been to many races over the years and i've never heard the crowd cheer before when someone crashed until stewart did at highpoint last year!

mx428
12-04-2006, 05:49 AM
I personally loved how Stewart hit the ground and flopped around like a fish when he saw Preston coming for him.

tat900
12-04-2006, 10:34 AM
so how hurt is he does anyone know yet?

coolex
12-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by tat900
so how hurt is he does anyone know yet?

hopefully its broken lol, hasent his mom ever told him look both ways before crossing th street, wate a moron

KOG
12-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by coolex
hopefully its broken lol, hasent his mom ever told him look both ways before crossing th street, wate a moron

why would you hope it was broken he is one of the best riders of all time at the age of 20. Sure he will make some mistakes like the other night but no reason to hope the guy gets a broken leg

gbcap
12-04-2006, 01:12 PM
chad ran a great race. but he shouldn't have hit stewart. he could have avoided it. plain and simple.

stewart is an idiot for pulling out on the track infront of preston. he was fallen over on the ground rolling around long before he saw preston coming over.

preston didn't use him being on the ground for any forceful action. he just wanted to give stewart a peice of his mind and he did.

they should watch all three guys for foul play in the next few weeks. they should not go after stewart for reckless driving. they should go to kawi to get him to shape up. he is fast, but he isn't the smartest rider out there. proven over and over again. rides over his head.

TWISTED
12-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
chad ran a great race. but he shouldn't have hit stewart. he could have avoided it. plain and simple.

stewart is an idiot for pulling out on the track infront of preston. he was fallen over on the ground rolling around long before he saw preston coming over.

preston didn't use him being on the ground for any forceful action. he just wanted to give stewart a peice of his mind and he did.

they should watch all three guys for foul play in the next few weeks. they should not go after stewart for reckless driving. they should go to kawi to get him to shape up. he is fast, but he isn't the smartest rider out there. proven over and over again. rides over his head.

So true!!! I also went back and watched after J-Bone said that Preston jumped on the yellow. If you go back and watch that segment, the flagger doesn't wave the flag until after Stewart pulled out in front of Preston. Kawasaki needs to put a foot in Stewart's *** for being stupid......

hardkoratvmxr
12-04-2006, 03:26 PM
who all thinks ricky did a damn fine job coming back from 11th to 2nd

TWISTED
12-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
who all thinks ricky did a damn fine job coming back from 11th to 2nd

THE G.O.A.T.!!!!!!!!

mx428
12-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
who all thinks ricky did a damn fine job coming back from 11th to 2nd He was all the way back to 16th at one point after his crash...

suzukigirl
12-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by KOG
why would you hope it was broken he is one of the best riders of all time at the age of 20. Sure he will make some mistakes like the other night but no reason to hope the guy gets a broken leg

he might be one of the best riders, but that doesn't mean he's a smart rider...he is riding like an idiot...he didn't even look when he went back onto the track...he is way too aggressive....he needs to be spoken to...not by the other riders, but by kawasaki!

jrspawn
12-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Well, if stewart would have held his line he wouldnt have been bumped. Reed had a faster line out of the turn, bubba crossed his line, thats that. And for stewart to run out into the track, well im sure he realizes what he did and he's paying for it, ricky did the same thing last year i believe. Im a die hard Reed fan(even have the same last name:D ) and think he rode an excellent race, might not have been the fastest that night, BUT consistancy pays off!

Justin

suzukigirl
12-08-2006, 04:25 PM
supercross is tomorrow in vancouver :D:D :D and stewart is going to ride...this is going to be a very interesting race

mole97
12-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Lets go Chad! James is ridind on probation ,so he better be good ;) plus he got a 6,000 dollar fine...which is like me getting a 25 cent fine:rolleyes: I personally don't mind James ,he's got tons of talent,just doesn't use his head to well:ermm:

jrspawn
12-08-2006, 10:01 PM
CHAD REED ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone know if ricky will be racing tomorrow also? As much as i hate to say it, Reed's gonna have his hands full whenever ricky is on the track, and if bubba ever use's his head, no doubt about it those two are smokin fast. But consistancy wins titles! GO REED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Quad Boy 660r
12-09-2006, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by suzukigirl
supercross is tomorrow in vancouver :D:D :D and stewart is going to ride...this is going to be a very interesting race

Actually, the showing today on SPEED is the Lights class from Toronto;)

No more Alessi:) :) :) .

suzukigirl
12-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
Actually, the showing today on SPEED is the Lights class from Toronto;)

No more Alessi:) :) :) .

i mean i'm going to see the race live:D ...what happened to alessi?

AtvMxRider
12-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Alessi is racing the east coast he never said he was running the Canada rounds

suzukigirl
12-09-2006, 11:47 PM
WOW...i just got back from the race....it was soooooo awesome...Ricky got a standing ovation(sp?)and everything....the opening show was sooo cool...i won't spoil it by saying who won...but i will say that i am VERY happy with the results.....and there was a fight....it was so funny...in the last chance qualifier someone cut someone else off and they both went down...so they started fighting and had to be pulled apart :blah:...i'll be on tomorrow after the race has been showed cheering:D i'm dying to say who won :devil: but i won't

mole97
12-10-2006, 12:51 AM
I heard it was Tyler Evans and someone else,I don't know who,that got into the fight. Did you see the fight? Not a good thing for the sport. I'm sure he's gettin a hefty fine for that one! awesome racing tonite :D Won't spoil it for ya's..........

mx428
12-10-2006, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Alessi is racing the east coast he never said he was running the Canada rounds Alessi rides the Supercross class, he moved out of Lites after the end of the Outdoor Nationals.

Quad Boy 660r
12-10-2006, 10:50 AM
You are correct mx428, but do you know why the lil butthead aint runnin the canada rounds?:confused:

I would think that KTM would at least want him racing, but he wasnt at Toranto.

mx428
12-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
You are correct mx428, but do you know why the lil butthead aint runnin the canada rounds?:confused:

I would think that KTM would at least want him racing, but he wasnt at Toranto. Because If he rode the Canadian rounds KTM would want his brother and team mate Jeff to go and Zach Osbourne, Jeff is faster then Mike at SX and I would guess Osbourne might be a little quicker then Mikey, so it would be a disappointment and embarrassment to KTM and Mike Alessi. Keeping his real SX speed a secret for as long as possible keeps people support until the truth absolutely needs to come out:p

suzukigirl
12-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by mole97
I heard it was Tyler Evans and someone else,I don't know who,that got into the fight. Did you see the fight? Not a good thing for the sport. I'm sure he's gettin a hefty fine for that one! awesome racing tonite :D Won't spoil it for ya's..........

ya i saw the fight...it was during the last chance qualifier...the 2nd place rider and the 3rd place rider were having a little battle and the number 2 rider cut off the number 3 rider in a corner.....the tires touched and they both went down...when they landed tyler evans elbowed kevin johnson in the head....and then they started fighting......then the flaggers came over and pulled them apart...definitaley isn't a good thing for the sport...i don't know whether they will get a fine or if they will be suspended for a while....i hope they show it on tv cause it was hilarious

Tommy 17
12-10-2006, 01:44 PM
alessi just got pissed bc he knows he can't compete with hepler and villopodium...

suzukigirl
12-10-2006, 04:34 PM
ok now i can cheer............yaaaaaaa Ricky Charmicheal won:D :D ....it was such a great race between him and James Stewart....what a great way for him to leave Vancouver....i'm a huge R.C fan so i'm really happy:) ...and they showed the fight...if they hadn't cut off each other they both would've been in the main event....:huh

AtvMxRider
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Alessi rides the Supercross class, he moved out of Lites after the end of the Outdoor Nationals.

No he did not move out of the lites class. He will ride the 450 in the nationals. He is still in the lites class for supercross.