PDA

View Full Version : Oh Snap

Doober
12-02-2006, 09:35 PM
well Michigan may have a chance of playing in the national championship game against OSU since USC lost today....:D just thought id share this with you guys

yellowzo3
12-02-2006, 09:37 PM
just watched the rutgers game....was a really good game and both teams played well...there were a few times when the game could have went either way but the rules changed and players made some costly mistakes. good game though.

Doober
12-02-2006, 09:49 PM
ive always been into college football, but i dont know why lately ive been really really into it and cant get enough.

yellowzo3
12-02-2006, 09:52 PM
college football seems to have more action at times. sometimes poor decisions are made which make for good tv haha...i never watch it..the only reason i did was because rutgers never makes it far but theyre having a good season this year, and it was a big game for them.

c450Razy
12-02-2006, 11:24 PM
iam hopeing that FL will have a chance at OSU . Just so there isnt a remach.

A A R O N
12-03-2006, 07:58 AM
I'm not a fan of the rematch. Michigan had their chance to beat us, and they didn't. Now they must move on and play USC in their bowl game. I will root for Michigan though because I HATE USC with a passion...even more than Michigan. USC is so overrated it's not even debatable. I actually was hoping they would win so O.S.U. could absolutely embarASS them on national TV. Florida deserves the shot because of their schedule.

Did anybody watch the college gameday preview before any of the games started lol.....the one commentator (I forget his name) was all pro-USC and he garunteed to the nation that USC was headed to Glendale to play the Bucks. He pretty much said UCLA was a warm up game that they already had figured out and they were already getting ready for O.S.U. What a moron:rolleyes:

Guy400
12-03-2006, 12:40 PM
I can't stand the entire BCS system. The #2 team should play the #1 team for the title, period. I don't care if they've already played or not and I don't care who the teams are. Unless Florida vaults into the #2 spot it's complete BS if they get a shot at the title over the ranked #2 team. If they get bonus points for the strength of their schedule than they should already be ranked ahead of Michigan. Why in the hell would the #3 team get a title shot while the #2 team gets to play for, well, #2?!? You can keep this hokey BCS money-making bowl scheme but for the love of Pete, give me a collegiate playoff bracket of the top 4 to 6 teams left standing after the various bowl games.

tp300ex
12-03-2006, 01:00 PM
no it should be like any other sport out there!
PLAY OFFS!
OSU hasnt played any good teams until they come to the sec

A A R O N
12-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by tp300ex
no it should be like any other sport out there!
PLAY OFFS!
OSU hasnt played any good teams until they come to the sec

I agree that playoffs are in order, but you can't possibly be serious that OSU hasn't played anybody good. How about two number 2's in the same schedule...one at the very beginning and one at the very end....