PDA

View Full Version : place to ride in virginia

Mark Bulheller
12-02-2006, 07:51 PM
i live in richmond i know of the place going up 95 north on the right before fredricksburg to but really do not know any body to go with any body here ride here

JRP
12-02-2006, 08:35 PM
what quad do you ride, and what kind of riding do you do?

blasterstan
12-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Mark Bulheller
i live in richmond i know of the place going up 95 north on the right before fredricksburg to but really do not know any body to go with any body here ride here

Are you talking about the bus garage? If so dont do it!!! I was told that they stopped the riding there due to liability. If the popo catches you they will ticket you and impound you riding toy till the court date and by that time the impound charges are more than your ride is worth!!!!

Mark Bulheller
12-03-2006, 03:20 PM
i ride a yfz and looking for trails or motocross track thanks

Nick shupe
12-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Yea, if you're talking about the place write off 95 next to the bus station don't do it like that other guy said, that place us to be awesome but then they logged it and it really went down hill. The cops will ticket you if you're caught. So don't even mess with it I know I only live 5 minutes from there.

Mark Bulheller
12-03-2006, 08:15 PM
that must be the place i rode by it last sunday and saw atvs riding thanks any other places to ride at safe from cops

06YFZ450SE
12-14-2006, 08:14 PM
At my house there is a track near by and there are some trails. If the women that lives threw the woods dont call the cops she acts like she owns the trails. but she dont. there was like 10-15 atv's/Dirt bikes riding last time and no cops came its privite land and road, so cops cant do nothing.

speedracer450r
12-18-2006, 09:18 PM
I ride in Stafford near the airport and don\t have any probs with the police. maybe if your on the pavement. there quite a few trails sometimes muddy though. there are a few other places but you kinda need to know someone. if you ever feel like making the drive let me know. Its only bout 20-25 min north of the bus shop.

06YFZ450SE
12-18-2006, 09:30 PM
What airport Stafford airport or dogwood airport. I live like 5 mins from the dogwood and 10-15mins from stafford airport. What bus stop the old Grayhound on rt1 in fredericksburg, I like to checkout diff places now since the track I rode on all my life is being shut down becuz a women that owns nothing,

colesdaddy02
12-24-2006, 06:16 PM
does anybody here ride at slades park. its in surry which is about 45mins to an hour away from norfolk where i live.Im sure yall have heard of it. Its got a flat track with no jumps and they have tons of trails.Everything is legal.Im looking for something different like someone with some land to ride on.

Family Guy
12-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Hey colesdaddy02, I ride slades fairly often. I am pretty tired of it , but it is close. Every where else seems to be at least 4 or more hours away.

Family Guy
12-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Hey colesdaddy02, I ride slades fairly often. I am pretty tired of it , but it is close. Every where else seems to be at least 4 or more hours away.

colesdaddy02
12-27-2006, 04:42 PM
Yea, I agree I am getting tired of ridin slades also. Igo out there maybe once a month but haven't been in a while.Was going to go out there two saturdays ago but my son gave me the guilt trip so I stayed with him. There was a place in Chesapeke off of canal drive but they have posted no trespassing signs. Was nothing special anyway but you could go there and rip it up for a little while. Need to find somewere else nearby that is legal.

ahalts
12-27-2006, 04:59 PM
looking for a place to ride in loudoun co va