PDA

View Full Version : pro armor

csimp3
12-02-2006, 02:28 PM
im thinkin about ordering black fat peg nerfs, chassis skid and a kill switch from pro armor, who has pro armor on their quad, and how do you like it? also does anyone got pics of a white ltr with black nerfs?

12-02-2006, 03:15 PM
I have the old style fat pegs on my 440, they have held up exetremely well, and ive had no problems with them, you will not regret your purchase. I also have the "bullhorns" bumper which i have had no problems with. Goodluck with it, and i know you wont be dissapointed!:)

TrapZ400
12-02-2006, 06:17 PM
I have the fat peg nerf bars for my z and they are pretty good. The heel guards got bent down from landing on them and now they dont connect to the fenders and the pegs have a ton of grip but they destroy your mx boots though. I have thor quadrants and the bottom of the boots are all torn up. There is almost a hole, its that bad.

12-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by TrapZ400
I have the the fat peg nerf bars for my z and they are pretty good. The heel guards got bent down from landing on them and now they dont connect to the fenders and the pegs have a ton of grip but they destroy your mx boots though. I have thor quadrants and the bottom of the boots are all torn up. There is almost a hole, its that bad.

i have the same boots, mine havent torn my boots up at all...:huh

TrapZ400
12-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by the_440_kid
i have the same boots, mine havent torn my boots up at all...:huh
How long have you had your nerfs and boots? I got the nerfs and boots about this time last year.

csimp3
12-09-2006, 04:12 PM
hey, i ordered the fat peg nerfs yesterday, they have a replaceable peg cage type thing, can you take that off and ride? cause sometimes i dont need that much traction on my feet

onsite
12-21-2006, 01:03 PM
i got AC RACING black-line pro pegs. for $280.00