Buzzsaw
09-15-2002, 05:02 PM
How did the race at Badlands go sat.?

raptor_02
09-15-2002, 05:10 PM
e

mxriderona400ex
09-15-2002, 05:22 PM
ALOT OF SAND BAGGERS(people that r ridin the in beginer class that r suppose 2 be in like PRO OR INTERMEDIATE)beleve me i ride in the beginer class.oh yeah when one of the sandbaggers wrecked(he was in 1st place on an awsome banshee)evry1 CLAPED AND I MEEN CLAPPED bcuz he wuz sand baggin and evry1 was happy he wrecked!!
lol stupid SANDBAGGERS!

Razorback
09-15-2002, 05:55 PM
i know that guy. i told him a few weeks ago he shouldn't be in the beginner class. he's a pretty fast rider, but somewhat careless. he definitely believes in "rubbin's racin"...

buzzy - you going to be back next weekend?

Buzzsaw
09-15-2002, 06:49 PM
should be home this weekend

MxDale71
09-15-2002, 10:13 PM
The guy on the banshee that yall are talkin about is probably the same guy I landed on a while back. He really isn't that fast. He said he was trying to keep up with me once in practice and that he couldn't... and I wasn't even riding hard. He probably should be in the Intermediate class, but to his defence, when he started the series he wasn't sand baggin in the Novice class, and since it IS a series, he has every right to finish in the class that he started in. If I was doing good in the Intermediate class and all of a sudden I just started riding faster than some of the pro's, I wouldn't move up just because it would be like getting a very late start in the series and you would have a lot of catching up to do. After all, the point of racing a series is to do the best you can overall, so why would you ruin that by movin up and losing all your points in the middle of the series.

Buzzsaw
09-15-2002, 10:21 PM
is that the guy on the red and black banshee?

MxDale71
09-15-2002, 10:32 PM
I think thats the guy they're talkin about. He's the one I landed on and bent my wheel, bent my nerf bar, bent my handle bars, broke my front brake line, broke a headlight, and broke my nose. He's a pretty cool guy though... what can I say, ***** happens.

I've never known him to be the kind that likes to bump people but if that really bothers you that much, you should stay in the Novice class. Bumping isn't dirty, it's just racing. People have done it to me, and I've done it to other people. Nothing wrong with it unless you're trying to make someone wreck or if you're all over the track.

Buzzsaw
09-15-2002, 11:04 PM
rubbin's racing

MX26
09-15-2002, 11:32 PM
Whoa, is Lefty on here? Rubbin's Racing? Geeze, you guys had me lookin around for the 1-armed bandit!!

Guara or something like that is that dude's name. He's always been around Badlands.. Jeeze, I remember the time he had to take one of the back tires off his Blaster to get it in his tiny trailer! lol. Those were the good ole days.

I'm still in disbeleif that Derek pulled holeshot in Pro over the 2 CRF's.. Krotky must've done something right inside that cylinder. Any of you guys making the Fourstates round of the Full Moon Series? I'll probably try to race my R there.

Buzzsaw
09-15-2002, 11:43 PM
derek was telling me he was go to try to buy johnny hales 426 for next year

MX26
09-15-2002, 11:53 PM
Whew, I hope you have a stronger leg than I do!! That thing is fun to crank

MxDale71
09-16-2002, 10:43 AM
Johnny and Derek were the only ones at Swan that were actually able to get it runnin. Good thing for Cody that the CRF is much easier to start than the YZF, cause Cody only dropped that kick start down about 3 inches on Johnny's 426.

mxriderona400ex
09-16-2002, 03:08 PM
jonny hales 426 is alredy sold!!a 12 year olds dad bot it.the lil kid is named thomas.he rode it the race bcuz his green blaster blew a top end :(we r really good friends.ne ways the guy on the black and red banshee just bot it.he has pipes ect.he used 2 ride a blaster but he moved on up in ccs

mxriderona400ex
09-16-2002, 03:09 PM
oh yea,i hang wit cody and hunter 2 :) they r really kool and r awsome at ridin.ne1 goin the the tqra at their house??

MxDale71
09-16-2002, 03:28 PM
The little kid on the Blaster is fast. He's faster than me at Village but he's not quite as fast at Badlands. That little 240 Blaster is quick little quad! I just hope that kid doesn't stall that 426. Cody couldn't even get it to turn over and that kid is smaller than Cody! Unless they lessened the compression on it... but it woudl still be hard to start for him.

Razorback
09-16-2002, 03:30 PM
i'll be at that tqra race for sure, unless something happens.

regarding johnny's 426, was that thomas brown that had a green blaster? if it is, that kid's going to be more of a handful. he can ride really good. already rides in the intermediate class and finishes pretty high.

Razorback
09-16-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by MxDale71
The little kid on the Blaster is fast. He's faster than me at Village but he's not quite as fast at Badlands. That little 240 Blaster is quick little quad! I just hope that kid doesn't stall that 426. Cody couldn't even get it to turn over and that kid is smaller than Cody! Unless they lessened the compression on it... but it woudl still be hard to start for him.

lol, i was thinking the same thing. i bet he doesn't weigh 100 lbs.

MX26
09-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Yes, that would be Thomas. Good greif, from a 240cc blaster to a YZF426R?. I hope his dad(cant recall his name right now?) knows what he's doing.

Thomas is a cool little fart. He's fun to hang around.. Him and Chad are great.

mxriderona400ex
09-16-2002, 07:48 PM
he only rode it 4 2 resons!!1)his blaster blew up and he didnt wunna just go home after his 1st race!2)it was an experiment and they just got it!he can pretty much start cody or hunters 450 but the 426 is a lil harder :(

Buzzsaw
09-26-2002, 09:39 PM
the 426 is kents, thomas dad. thomas just smoked the reed valve in the blaster

beyer05
09-27-2002, 02:44 AM
When is the next race? I hope to go to Village again when they open the day track.

Razorback
09-27-2002, 06:53 AM
well, the next FMS race is oct. 12 at four states mx in hooks, tx., but the next TQRA race is the next day, the 13th in the morning. i'm not going to both, so i'll just be making the TQRA race. chris - you coming down?

i think village creek has some sort of thanksgiving weekend race which will be during the day, but i don't know if there is any info available yet. i'll post it if i find out.

beyer05
09-27-2002, 08:21 AM
Yeah, I will try.

MX26
09-27-2002, 12:06 PM
Scott, isnt the TQRA race at Caddo?

I'm racing Fourstates that night, might make an appearance at Caddo, but I doubt I'll race it.