PDA

View Full Version : What if

Honda#4
12-01-2006, 07:23 PM
What if I had my 400 look like this would I have a good chance of winning QOTM. I know the rear tire and the hood ain't in the best position. Tell me what ya think and any suggestions would be nice. I know it needs a graphics kit on, i ca'nt find any to photoshop on.

blasterandy
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
:huh If you ex was florescent blue and had that exact same color i would die laughing. That is a pretty weird color to want.:blah: I think you need something with good contrast. Chrome and black is good. :macho

atvRiDa400ex
12-01-2006, 09:17 PM
here is what i suggest bro..,

if you do three different colors like that it is really not going to flow.I suggest you pick 2 colors and make them flow throughout the whole bike for example: Blue looks good with the black, or Blue and Red or Black and red...etc...

make something flow through the bike and i reall suggest doing something with that extra gas tank or at least make it look good.

just my .02

CHEVYZ
12-02-2006, 06:11 AM
IMO first thing you need to do is something about the tank, the bars being second. Change those and I think you could have one heck of a quad.

blasterandy
12-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Yes, the bars deffinitely as you probably know they take it up theass the first time you roll it. Gfx kit would do you some good.. i would also get all the scratches out. And sand it down. Thats if you were going to paint it. This sounds kinda weird but ask a woman what are some colors that work well together. I know if ur like me you couldn't willingly match clothes if your life depended on it.:D
Just my .02

Franky G
12-02-2006, 10:08 AM
^^ looks like mine lol! ^^

blasterandy
12-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Your 400 looks like it has a case of mistaken identity:D Just kidding it looks good.

Honda#4
12-02-2006, 10:41 AM
I never wanted it to look like someone elses. I do however want it totally different than other people. I'm working on haveing black plastics, red frame and pipe, a quad-tech hood, and red hiper wheels.

Whats a good graphics for black plastic?

atvRiDa400ex
12-02-2006, 10:57 AM
dont know...personally i haven't found anything that would look good with black plastics (which is what i have).

What i am going to do is get this

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/mestoe/980357.jpg

I already ordered it yesterday and just do that and stickers....

blasterandy
12-02-2006, 11:42 AM
quadtech carbonfiber would look good i am guessing. Really its hard to get something that goes good on black personally i like chrome but i wouldn't want a chrome hood i am talking about a-arms and swingers.

Honda#4
12-02-2006, 12:38 PM
The reason why I want a red frame is cus I have a red Roll Design swinger so I would want something in the future to match that.

Honda#4
12-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Is this getting any closer to anyones likeing. I know I still have the tank on but I need something in it's place otherwise it's gonna look like crap, but it already does anyway. Need more replies thanks.

Honda#4
12-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Guys I think I hit the sweet spot. These graphics look good on it I think. I call it, the Black Widow.

atvRiDa400ex
12-02-2006, 04:28 PM
haha...

see thats exactly what i said...

its the spiders that make it look good and as i said before you have the colors flow throughout the bike and everything compliments.

now about calling it the black widdow....

THATS MY NAME!! LOL jk jk here is my bike and what i am going to do is give it a total makeover inside and out and its going to be black and red which is why i am getting the widdows!! :)

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/mestoe/CID__09-30-06_1253.jpg

again like i said before it looks good.

NOTICE THE LITTLE THINGS!

Honda#4
12-02-2006, 04:43 PM
You were right big time atvRiDa400ex it does flow beautiful now. Thanks for your help. I just might do this in the future. But I want the Black Widow name. I don't really have the garage to do this in though, I mean a whole tear down that's gonna be a problem for me.

Honda#4
12-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Anyone know of a good seat cover, like a Red and Black mix would be nice.

atvRiDa400ex
12-02-2006, 06:29 PM
haha....well share the name!

yea we just had our garage tore apart and redone...ITS AWESOME!..soooooo much room! lol

i got my seat cover from Xtreme quadcover.com i think is the name it can be customized...check it out!

Honda#4
12-02-2006, 08:43 PM
I went on that site and nothing jumped at me, i've been looking all day for a seat cover and haven't found one yet. O by the way to get my bike looking like that will cost me alittle over $3,000 for everything exactly on the bike.

atvRiDa400ex
12-02-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Honda#4
I went on that site and nothing jumped at me, i've been looking all day for a seat cover and haven't found one yet. O by the way to get my bike looking like that will cost me alittle over $3,000 for everything exactly on the bike.

you can get it customized to what ever you want on the back of the seat cover like...WiDoW outlined in red...would look sik!

all the wtuff i want to do would cost me a lil over 2K!:macho

Honda#4
12-03-2006, 08:29 AM
That sounds sick!!. I'd definently do that. I went on the JD Performance website last night and looked at there shocks and A-arms, they want $1200 for works Black Widow shocks and $575 for there standard A-arms.

atvRiDa400ex
12-03-2006, 10:55 AM
i know i was just going to get the works PCed red and black...

here is that site its not bad...70.00 for a custom logo on a nice black seat cover with flames on the sides

http://www.xtremequadcovers.com/xtremequadcovers/

ATC250rChick
12-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Honda#4

If you are still searching for a seat cover, you should check out the site I have in my sig.......