PDA

View Full Version : Quad Ave in Baltimore Md...

rumme
12-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Im shocked that more people from Baltimore are not regulars to this place. Anyone on here frequent this place for riding...it has just about everything..hills, trails,woods,,,streams, railroad tracks..etc...

Jon114xxx
12-02-2006, 05:17 AM
Whats the place called? I live in Frederick MD and need to find a place less then 2 hours away cause it gets boring after a while..... Can you get me some info about the place?

gbcap
12-02-2006, 06:01 AM
just be careful. most of the 'riding areas' around bmore are all illegal. its worth the drive to me to ride legally and not have your bike taken.

not saying this area is illegal, just be careful. hah.

rumme
12-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Had a blast at Quad ave yesterday...cant beat it...lil cold though ...need better gloves :eek2:

Which 450?
12-10-2006, 06:49 AM
What? I thought that cops would shut that down. I can get there from my house, on my quad w/o ever hitting a road.

chazxploder
12-12-2006, 08:39 AM
whoever rides there needs to let me know so we all can meet up, i need more people to ride with when nobody wants to go, and plus i heard there is more than just quad from there... pm me or somthing...

chuck

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2006, 01:08 PM
watch what u say, there are cops that come on here and look for spots just to bust us, we are loosing spots every weekend......make sure u know who you are giving directions to.

Which 450?
12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Well I guess whenever we plan something it will be my PM

MarylandATVcom
12-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Yea its never a good idea to promote illegal riding in Maryland, Rumme.

I cant count the number of places guys go and say, Its a place you'll never have a problem and come on EVERYBODY and join me! Only to hear later about guys getting busted and/or worse.

~Coop

Which 450?
12-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by MarylandATVcom
Yea its never a good idea to promote illegal riding in Maryland, Rumme.

I cant count the number of places guys go and say, Its a place you'll never have a problem and come on EVERYBODY and join me! Only to hear later about guys getting busted and/or worse.

~Coop

Yea I know what you are saying. I dont go anywhere, unless I know for myself that it is OK.

chazxploder
12-13-2006, 09:00 AM
thats why if you plan to ride illegally, you should at least drive down and watch for a little while to see if anyone rides by suspiciously or ask if anyone has ever had problems down there, not to put down quad ave. or anything, but that place does have a reputation for riding and other things. not coming out and saying cops tho.. but we all get the point

chuck

UNBROKEN
03-27-2008, 04:44 PM
old post but had to bring it up ive haerd alot of storeis about people getting there stuff stolen down there, do any of u guys ride down there still!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b4wheeler
03-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Not unless you want to get your stuff stolen.
I have friends that go 4 wheeling in their Jeeps down there, but I have never been and won't take my stuff there. I don't want to risk it getting stolen or impounded...

UNBROKEN
03-27-2008, 08:05 PM
have u heard bad stories also