PDA

View Full Version : i am going depression of riding!!

R-Crazy
09-15-2002, 03:33 PM
Thsi sucks so bad. i was supposed to go to Jackfrost two mondays ago, but it was too muddy there. but luckily i went riding 2 days before that. my dad has been gone on the truck (18 wheeler) for 2 weeks now and he wont be back till next weekend, i we are lucky. my mom volenteers to trailer us out, but my dad has to giver trailer lessons. my buddy who i usually rides with cracked his tailbone in football. i havent ridden in 2 weeks and am getting desparate. i probably wont be able to ride for at leats another week. This sucks SO bad. sorry guys, had to vent a little.

dave

CHAUNCY
09-18-2002, 08:46 PM
I know what you mean.
Its so annoying when you cant go riding for a while.
I havent been riding for like 5 months.
Just toooooo hot.
I cant wait till it starts gettin cold then the fun begins.:D

lil400exman
09-19-2002, 01:14 PM
i know your feeling i could go for no joke 8weeks and 3days casue my quad broke down :( :o now one week doesnt seem liek a thing two me matter of fact b 4 i had my 400 all i had was my ploaris and it didnt run!!!it had a blown up tranny!!!:rolleyes: people who run quads for a whole weekend at a time and forgot to fill it bak up with ol b 4 they went and they wonder why it locked up on them:rolleyes: :confused: i swear people sometimes!!!!

redrider ex
09-19-2002, 02:05 PM
clean it and check every thing out and when you do get to go you will feel better because your on a clean well mantained bike.

JabberJaw
09-19-2002, 02:28 PM
Words of wisdom always make me teery eyed!