View Full Version : rally in herrek vally for (ohio riders)

lildude
09-15-2002, 02:01 PM
hey everyone sorry i couldnt get the info about the last one before it happened but now i got all the info about it

name is rally in herrek vally it takes place on briar ridge and dunglen (about a half hour from St.clairsville or wheeling west virginia)

it has 26 miles of trails including a a mudhole that iff u can cross u get 100 dollers. a homestead murder sight. a indian mound. and i think a old farm of some sort.

admission is 15 dollers a bike and there is camping spots available

the trails are takenn good care of and there aint alot of ruts. there is some decent hills but nothing anyone shouldnt make it up. After it is over if u talk to me and if i can find you there is this place that has jumps good hillclimbs and flat tracks and sorta a small track

it is on spetember 28 and the 16. im planning goin to the one on the 28 so if you are interested in going on it pm me and ill give you better directions on how to get there from like saintclairsville or wheeling or i could give u the name of town and zip code and you could just use mapquest from where u live..

hoping to hear from you..