PDA

View Full Version : flattrack ocala

thunderbowlflag
11-30-2006, 07:09 PM
hello everyone im the flagman in ocala i just like to let u atv riders know that we race every other weekend.. its a quarter mile dirt (clay) oval we average about 40-60 bikes a night yes its night racing.. u have to run slicks.. the gate fee is 7 dollars person and 20 dollars driver.. o and if u know tim farr he has practiced here many times.. in jan.. we will be the first track in florida to have a tt race :) we also run mini sprints and gokarts.. if u r from the florida area and would like to know more well post it here so if the question can b answered i can let everyone know at once thank you ray flagman thunderbowl speedway

One_Bad_400
12-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Tim Farr lives in Ohio, 1000 miles from where you are. He has more connections in the business than anyone. Why would he practice there, just an oval track, not even TT, 1000 miles from his home?

Not trying to be an /\$$, and I think its cool you guys are starting a TT in FL cause I love TT, but it just seems kinda shady, like BS advertising or something...

thunderbowlflag
12-03-2006, 07:58 PM
because he lives in ohio that makes him not visit florida???? o yea since ur so into his where abouts please let him know that the little 1/4 mile oval in ocala,fla. is opening a tt track and tell him the flag man whnts to know how did he like thatpipe he was working on while he wasnt here thanxs

One_Bad_400
12-03-2006, 08:40 PM
yea, i'll tell him! chill out man, it just sounded a little shady since you said yourself it was just a 1/4 oval track, thats not the best place to practice. you can't trust everything you read on these forums. good luck with your track

WareRacing
12-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Well i guess i can answer this..
Tim Farr comes to FL in the winter months just like baseball does... no snow...
He has a buddy who lives in Dade City and he hangs there a few weeks out of the year..(which is where dade City MX is). I know this first hand, not word of mouth. Not only has he been to Dade City MX, Thunderbowl (as flagman said), Sandmountain (TT Track & MX Track), as well as Croom OHV park... Great winter riding/racing spots...

Chris
Pres. Southern Flat Track League

thunderbowlflag
12-20-2006, 05:53 PM
well there u go

HondaATC500X
12-26-2006, 11:03 AM
I'll be there on my death trap on the 20th when the season begins again. Cya guys there :)

thunderbowlflag
12-26-2006, 04:36 PM
our first quad race is the 6th of jan. then every other weekend