PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Van Wert, OH?

416exmx
11-29-2006, 09:21 PM
I am having some bad dealings with a business from up there and would like a little info on this guy. I have already made 2 trips up there but im sure there will be more.

2004400exa
11-30-2006, 08:16 AM
im from delphos ohio im like less then an hour from there and im prob going up there this weekend with my quad in the back end of my truck

trict_out
11-30-2006, 10:32 AM
my buddies girlfriend is from there and she lives with us in our appt. how old is this guy shes 20 so they might be around the same age??? like she directly lives in van wert and went to high school there

416exmx
11-30-2006, 08:58 PM
The business is Pro-Cut Equipment. Are they still in business? Went under? Going under? Repuitable guys? I have heard everything except the truth from them it seems like. They wont answer the phones and blocked our calls now. A high dollar deal went sour with us and them and i've got thousands of dollars of parts and no idea if I'll ever get the rest of the parts or the info on how to assemble everything. This has been dragging on since June. If anyone has any info on these guys i'd appreciate it. You can pm me the info.

Aceman
12-01-2006, 06:51 AM
I'd be calling my attorney about now.