PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force 750

logan_450R
11-29-2006, 07:28 PM
I am looking to buy a brute force 750 and I was wondering what the pros and cons are of it and maybe the speed of it and if it does wheelies hard or easy just some info on it

John Pennella
12-07-2006, 08:12 PM
I think the 650 is better because it has a much better steering system. kawi changed the geometry in the a arms that made it turn a lot more nice. The 750 has alittle more bottum end grunt but the 650 still makes those front wheels fly. My woods teacher that I ride with just got a 650 and he loves the way the steering feels and its an all around awesome bike. Also I love the way it sounds. At an idle it sounds just like a v twin motorcycle.

bansheemorphine
12-17-2006, 08:36 AM
amazing bikes and they wheelie very easy i can wheelie mine for miles lol but don't do it too much because sometimes u're floats will stick and when u shut it off gas pisses into the cylinder had it happen to me once but i found one very big con is the front ends for the 4wd i have gone through a couple makesure all the seals are good and you have lot of fluid in there and take it very easy when u ride in 4wd or it'll go poof

brute jumper
12-17-2006, 05:43 PM
i have a 2006 with a lrd slip on kN air filter jet kit hot cams wieseco high compression stock bore 12 to1 that just ripps i call it the top loser because the complaints are steering is not that great becuase the suspension is to stiff put workshocks n some maxxis big horn radials on it n that will solve the problem i like to ride fast in the woods i love the power it comes out of the corners like a sprint car on 3 wheels its a blast i know all 4 need to be on the ground but thats no fun i like mine havent any problems.

brute jumper
12-17-2006, 06:15 PM
i have a 2006 with a lrd slip on kN air filter jet kit hot cams wieseco high compression stock bore 12 to1 that just ripps i call it the top loser because the complaints are steering is not that great becuase the suspension is to stiff put workshocks n some maxxis big horn radials on it n that will solve the problem i like to ride fast in the woods i love the power it comes out of the corners like a sprint car on 3 wheels its a blast i know all 4 need to be on the ground but thats no fun i like mine havent any problems.

12-20-2006, 02:05 AM
check this out...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=271871