PDA

View Full Version : Cannondales rule

rookiex
09-15-2002, 08:23 AM
I was out the other night,And got to ride one it was a moto piped with axis suspension....the thing ripped it was so nice....I am getting one I have made up my mind,,,there too nice not to have....but I am keeping my EX:p

QuadTrix6
09-15-2002, 08:34 AM
YAHOOOOOOO

09-15-2002, 10:23 AM
I havent ridden one yet but they looks really nice although the past few weeks they havent been performing well at the track, some have been smoking and some have been breaking up widing out.

Sick0
09-15-2002, 04:07 PM
I rode one I didn't like it.

Knight440
09-16-2002, 04:51 PM
I got to ride one when they first came out and did not like it at all had buddy bought one on a friday we rode the S^%$ out of it for the next 48hrs and on monday he went back and bought a craptor, then again I was riding a 250R. but from what i have read they worked on some of the things i didn't like about it. if i had the 12g's to spend now id buy one....

Sick0
09-16-2002, 04:55 PM
I don't like the powerband on them. But I would like to try it on a race coures.

Knight440
09-16-2002, 05:00 PM
Yep that's the one thing i didn't like it was eather on or off....not a trail machine at all.......

JabberJaw
09-16-2002, 05:10 PM
I don't think the moto was designed for trail riding. That's the difference between all of them. Each model is designed for something different.

I bet the moto is great at the dunes.

Knight440
09-16-2002, 05:44 PM
I didn't ride a moto I could only wish, it was a canabille

Nausty
09-16-2002, 05:45 PM
Just wait 4 years from now when cannondale earns back some of their money and redesigns their motor.:D haha we will be in for it then.

lil400exman
09-18-2002, 07:21 AM
lol yeh just wait until honda makes efi on there quad they have made it alot longer and better i cant wait to see it kinda liek jack in the box winding up then pop everything is scared and ran away at least i hope but i luv the motos power i also like the blaze alot too i wish i had those in the garage!!!!!!!!!:D

freakystone
09-18-2002, 07:53 AM
I've ridden a few Cannibals and a Speed. They make great, quick power. The ride was really nice but I felt like I was sitting "up on it", verses sitting "lower on/in" it like a 400EX. The "up/on" feeling just felt a bit uncontrollable to to me but I am sure I would have gotten use to it.

JabberJaw
09-18-2002, 12:17 PM
I know what you mean, I tried that BIG horse on the merry-go-round and felt the same way.

MxDale71
09-18-2002, 07:38 PM
Even if Honda does make a Fuel injected, aluminum framed 440 class quad, it wouldn't mean that it's gonna be the best. YES, Honda CAN make the best quad if they wanted to compared to what is out there right now, but I'll garuntee you that the C-dale will be right even with it or right on it's @ss in a race. Yamaha could do the same thing... infact, every company could but what someone could do and what they DO do, are two different things. By the time Honda comes out with something, it will be out dated again. C-dale got an extra 10 HP out of their MX bike and they are still using the SAME engine. Who knwos what they'll be like for 04 and 05 and 06, etc, etc. The way the sport quad market is going right now, trying to say that when a certain quad comes out in the future, it will be the best, is about as dumb as the crap Miss Cleo has to say. I know you don't have a crystal ball.

cannondale55
09-18-2002, 08:07 PM
i agree mxdale and just think if cannondale has been out as long as honda there product would be even better then it is

MxDale71
09-18-2002, 10:57 PM
I'm mainly saying Cannondale isn't to SCARED to release a powerful quad. I hope I'm not the only one that thinks it's pathetic that a 660cc quad makes less HP than a 432cc quad, or a stock 399cc quad putting out 26 HP compared to a stock 432cc quad putting out over 10 more HP than that! Everyone COULD make awesome quads, and make the sport we love a great sport, but unfortunately thats not the case. So I chose to support the company that supports my favorite sport.

09-19-2002, 07:36 AM
I am with Mxdale all the way. I am not sure who Cannondale has working in thier research and development department, but they should keep ahold of them. Am I the only one who thinks that Cannondale has reinvented the wheel? They are the most innovative powersport company out there. They were ahead of all the other companies before they they started. They have been at it a couple of years, and they got the best product on the market. Spend some time on a Moto, and you will probably agree that it is the best MX quad on the market built or otherwise.