PDA

View Full Version : wanna_be_ridn

Tlongs400
11-29-2006, 03:54 PM
this is the worst guy i have ever dealt with,first off i find good feedback on him so i say to myself he must be ok.well i sent the money out for a set of powermadd handguards and then he tells me a few days later that the guards where shipped.
well after about a week i started to worry so i give him a call and again he says they were shipped and to give them another day or two and if i don't see them then call him back so he dosen't worry.
so then i fell a little better about this deal and few days later still no guards.
so i try to call back and no answer for like 2 weeks and he will not answer his pm's

long story short don't deal with this punk he is no good

i am in the process of fileing mail fraud through the post office,not sure how it all works but i am trying to find out asap

later.. and be careful guys there is a lot of this crap going on here lately.

11-30-2006, 08:16 AM
That happend to me once from some one else. I sent $50 for a 250r radiator. money got to him and i kept sending mesages saying are you gona ship it and he never once responded back. It was over a month so i new i wasnt going to get it. I checked and he didnt cash the money so i canceld it. So then a week lator i paid for a pwr radiator from motor sport and the day the pwr radiator got to my house the $50 radiator did to.:eek2: :chinese: