PDA

View Full Version : 300ex clean, low hours

enduro400rider
11-29-2006, 01:30 PM
1997 300ex

this quad has very low hours for its age, it still has stock tires with tread left on them. this quad is basically all stock and can be put back to completely stock, as it sits right now it has the following aftermarket

Renthal bars
Hand guards
PRM rear skid plate
PRM bumper
Cobra full exhaust
Web cam
Raptor rear shock
it has also been rejetted

The web cam is probably the biggest modification, it was done by my local Honda shop about 2 months ago. It will come with the stock cam. ALL STOCK PARTS ARE INCLUDED i have every stock part that has been replaced with aftermarket.

I am the third owner, this is the history i was told about the bike, its first owner was an older man who had a bunch of bikes and never really rode them, you can tell because of its shape that this is true, its 10 years old and has stock tires with tread. the second owner rode it but not a whole lot. i have had it for about 4 months and havent put more than 20 hours on it, it was extremely well maintained, after EVERY ride it was washed, greased and gone over to make sure there were no problems. The bike runs great, it has never given me a problem. some other parts it comes with are

service manual
owners manual
extra brake pads
set of rear wheels with spider trac tires (lots of tread)
set of douglas bead locks with bandit tires (lots of tread)

the bike is very clean, plastics do have scratchs from regular trail riding but shine up nicely with armoral. there are no cracks in the plastics and no tears in the seat. the bike was well cared for and was always garage kept, and kept clean. the front tires are the stock ones and they do have tread but not alot, they still have some rides left on them but could use changing. same story for the rear tires. the only problem the bike has is the battery is dead, it is the original battery so i doubt it will charge. other than that the bike is perfect, runs great. im asking $2000 with all the parts, please no trades unless its a camaro or firebird. thanks

enduro400rider
11-29-2006, 07:50 PM
bump 1700 obo, willing to deal just make some offers

enduro400rider
11-30-2006, 07:22 PM
bump 1500 obo need to sell for project car make some offers, have pics if some one is interested

enduro400rider
12-01-2006, 12:26 PM
i will let it go for 1300 cash this is a great quad, very dependable KBB on this bike is almost $2000 thats almost half price some one has to want a good 300

300exOH
12-01-2006, 12:52 PM
sent you a pm

HH8
12-03-2006, 09:23 AM
sent you a pm

westcreekrider
12-03-2006, 01:35 PM
pic to westcreekrider6@yahoo.com
thanks