PDA

View Full Version : Any Update on Rossier?

Ty's400
11-29-2006, 11:27 AM
Just wondering if there was any update on the revised Rossier 2005 exhaust. How does the Rossier hold up?

andy roth
11-29-2006, 11:35 AM
I bought mine in the spring and I have run harescrambles all year with no problems. Its doing great!!!everyone loves the sound. The fit and finish is holding up well.

rlplive
11-29-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Ty's400
Just wondering if there was any update on the revised Rossier 2005 exhaust. How does the Rossier hold up?
Are you talking about the black discoloring?

andy roth
11-29-2006, 11:52 AM
no sorry,mine is not black. I didnt know they had a problem with the coating.

gbcap
11-29-2006, 11:58 AM
i don't think they have the black cans discoloring thing figured out yet.

the fit and finsh of these pipes is awesome. fit right on. sounds great and has held up to well over a seasons worth of races for me.

i would say your pretty safe buying one if your debating right now.

Greg

rlplive
11-29-2006, 12:03 PM
Ya besides the discoloring it is a sick pipe man. I have had mine since may and I love it, It is simple to install sounds great and performs great. The discololoring really is no big because I ride the crap outta mine anyway.

Architects
11-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Isnt he working on a new exhaust. Any news on this?

patrickj75
11-29-2006, 02:48 PM
a friend of mine will be running a prototype this summer of Joe's new 04/05 pipe.

ghott
11-29-2006, 03:40 PM
I've heard rumors that Joe is working on a new 04/05 Rossier pipe that will supposedly out perform the DASA.

I have not heard anything on a release date yet tho :(.

chad502ex
11-29-2006, 04:16 PM
I have... ;)

czrider263
11-29-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
I have... ;)

Mr. in with rossier LOLOLOL

Architects
11-29-2006, 09:29 PM
I have... ;) \

Spill the beans. Im wanting to try a new pipe

Ty's400
11-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Will the new revision be released by this winter or spring, in time for the 07 season? Is the Rossier a sticker on the pipe or what?

ghott
11-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Chad won't even give me the specifics on his piston....

and now this....

GRRRR :mad:

chad502ex
11-30-2006, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by ghott
Chad won't even give me the specifics on his piston....

and now this....

GRRRR :mad:

specifics...

PIPE:

test results forthcoming this year.... :fingerscrossed

PISTON:

custom.... :D

Apparently, I will be getting a proto-type to test... hopefully, this year! :D

I wont release all the info until i have the piston in my hands.. I want to be sure they manufacture everything in my design... It seems I was told they will be manufacturing the piston as I wanted...

Without spilling the entire can of worms, here what i can say regarding the 'standard' options of my piston:

1. accumulator groove to prevent ring flutter
2. anti-detonation grooves to reduce top landing surface contact on rocking
3. dual force pin oilers
4. gas porting
5. high static compression with exceptional squish
6. deep-cut valve reliefs to permit large lift custom camshafts
7. HONDA OEM rings, since these are the best...

Heh! In contrast to my piston, the majority of the typical generic 'shelf' pistons offered in our ATV industry don't even have these 'standard' options listed above... mine does, but it doesn't stop there either,..... I have other features that really have not been seen in the ATV Industry... more info on the other secret features of my design when i have pictures to post.... :D

beany
12-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Back to the discoloring issue, I just talked to Joe and he will cover mine even though I bought it used. I just checked to see nto expecting it but was worth a shot, and it payed off. I'm swiyching to the silver can because I will be running the quiet kit. All I can say is Joe gained another customer for life, the custmoer relations with this compay is like no other that I have delt with, THEY CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER!! So if your looking for a pipe go with rossier you will not be disappointed.

ghott
12-01-2006, 07:55 AM
specifics...

PIPE:

test results forthcoming this year.... :fingerscrossed

PISTON:

custom.... :D

Apparently, I will be getting a proto-type to test... hopefully, this year! :D

I wont release all the info until i have the piston in my hands.. I want to be sure they manufacture everything in my design... It seems I was told they will be manufacturing the piston as I wanted...

Without spilling the entire can of worms, here what i can say regarding the 'standard' options of my piston:

1. accumulator groove to prevent ring flutter
2. anti-detonation grooves to reduce top landing surface contact on rocking
3. dual force pin oilers
4. gas porting
5. high static compression with exceptional squish
6. deep-cut valve reliefs to permit large lift custom camshafts
7. HONDA OEM rings, since these are the best...

Heh! In contrast to my piston, the majority of the typical generic 'shelf' pistons offered in our ATV industry don't even have these 'standard' options listed above... mine does, but it doesn't stop there either,..... I have other features that really have not been seen in the ATV Industry... more info on the other secret features of my design when i have pictures to post.... :D

:devil: :devil:

rlplive
12-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by beany
Back to the discoloring issue, I just talked to Joe and he will cover mine even though I bought it used. I just checked to see nto expecting it but was worth a shot, and it payed off. I'm swiyching to the silver can because I will be running the quiet kit. All I can say is Joe gained another customer for life, the custmoer relations with this compay is like no other that I have delt with, THEY CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER!! So if your looking for a pipe go with rossier you will not be disappointed.
Did he say anything about a new black pipe? I am gonna hold out for another black one. And yes he is a good guy, he will stay on the phone for an hour answering all your questions.

beany
12-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Said he was still working on it? I'm planning on getting quiet so it didnt really concern me

Dave400ex
12-01-2006, 12:46 PM
I know Shaff was running the new pipe. I would wait and get the RE Tyler.