PDA

View Full Version : +3+1 a-arms and works shocks for sale

mxdad423
11-29-2006, 10:21 AM
+3+1 a-arms and works shocks for sale for E-ton and will work on some other models.The a-arms and shocks only have about 1/2 of a season on them we swithced to dual a-arms thats why we are selling these the a-arms were recently powdercoated and the shocks were serviced 1 race before we took them off. If interested we can powdercoat them a differant color if wanted before you get them. Also have matching rear shock I don't have a pic of it because it is still on quad but it is for sale also we are switching over to the Elka to match the new fronts the rear shock was serviced about 5 races ago I can get a pic of it if wanted. If interested private message me and I can give you my phone # and price....Pic 1

mxdad423
11-29-2006, 10:22 AM
Pic 2

mxdad423
11-29-2006, 10:23 AM
Pic 3

etondaddy
12-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Hey Kevin those boots in the first pic are the Gortex LOL LOL. Just got back fron Ky. today I'll give you a call tomorrow. I got your message. Congratulations to Brandon for becoming a Dave Carter team rider.

mxdad423
12-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Hey are you making fun of my boots LOL LOL Brandon said thanks. Yea give me a call Dave is making some really cool new stuff that you might want to know about. well Friday and Saturday was good days I killed an 8 point on Friday and killed a doe today yipee deer meat......