PDA

View Full Version : Blaster front end set up? is this good

retic517
11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
I just got ASR A-arms +3+1 and some triple rate works shocks for my 95 blaster. Is this a good setup? I guess I should have asked prior to spending the money. I also have blasterzone rear hyd. brakes, ac racing nerfs and bumpers, zest orange race plastic with custom xgx racing graphics "lonestar", douglas red label wheels and dmc alien complete exhaust with rejetted carb and k&n Filter. I am 31, but light and stocky at 160lbs. Is this a set up start that I could race with? the rest of the quad has about 35 hours since new.

Xater
11-28-2006, 04:47 PM
thats a good set up, however asr a-arms might only last for a few seasons. and if you plan on racing i would get a rear shock, extended axle, and some mx razrs or holeshots. and mabie some motor work and a better pipe.

retic517
11-28-2006, 04:52 PM
any recommendations on rear shocks, got the razr tires and I love my alien for now. Motor work will come when my top end is ready. Any imput is helpfull.

Xater
11-28-2006, 05:00 PM
i would get a works rear but the cheeper route would to get a 400ex rear shock. planet blaster (http://z13.invisionfree.com/PlanetBlaster/index.php) i would recommend this website for your blaster related questions.