PDA

View Full Version : today's fun

TC17
09-14-2002, 09:31 PM
today i was supposed to go to my friends camp and ride my 250 and get some nice air pics and junk. well my dad got sick last night and we couldn't go. so i went anyway but had to take the 90. first we went to the strip mines. i jump about 1 foot high and the front's bottomed so i got really mad. then i maxed it out and hit it again and jumped about 3 or 4 and i had a massive whiplash/headache for a while. then i went through a 2 foot river. so i went back and hydroplane half then the front end sunk and i got complety soaked. we saw this guy on a rapter and kx80 and rapter. we stopped to talk and he roosted us and took off on a wheelie and missed the kid on the kx by inches. then i jumped "the rock". it's about 3 feet high and the landing is just rocks. i was kissing the front fenders when i landed but i survived. i'm taking the 250 to rausch creek this fri. i'll get some real nice pics there. i didn't get any today because no one wants to see a 90 do anything eccept wreck cause that's all it's worth doing. my friend road on a bear tracker and lost me and i had a flat and that was not fun caching him but we had fun. and that's all that matters. i'll have pics next sun of me at rausch creek.

bansheeguy77
09-14-2002, 10:09 PM
where in central pa u from

TC17
09-15-2002, 09:30 AM
blair county. i went to port matilda and clearfield to ride.

lil400exman
09-19-2002, 02:38 PM
we did some funny shyt with our old 90's we ttok shopping carts wrapprd chains through the front the put like oine concreteblock and they pulled that just fine until we got to 4 blocks it was sufferin then we got to10 blocks and my uddies eton viper just flipped my trx thouh a least i say............my trick was puttind it in nuetral rev it out then drop it wih all my weight on the front it was toooooo funy:p

09-21-2002, 07:12 AM
sounds like a fun day